14 November 2023

Mob MC 345.1

Test

Chapter 345.1. Friction Is Important, Isn't It?


-Miu's POV-

As Mii-chan jumped out of the Royal Palace, she was riding in a car and inwardly astonished. Why didn't her magic work on Masatoshi? 

She had been running, and sweat was dripping down her forehead. Mii-chan wiped her sweat, saying she had a handkerchief. 

It felt like I hadn't sweated in a long time. No, I hadn't even felt tired recently. It must be a good sign.

"Ranko-san, please head to the specified address."

"Wait, Mii-chan."

"Hey, I'm going too."

"I will accompany Mii-sama wherever she goes."

"That's right. Nishishi."

The door opened, and Seia and the others got in. Why were Yamiyo and the others here too?

"I also came with Father, but my Mii-sama's intuition told me it would be better to wait here, so I took a different action."

"Tamamo was called by Yamiyo-chan~"

What a surprise. Yamiyo seemed to have awakened a skill I'd never heard of. What is Mii-sama's intuition?

However, asking too much would give me a headache, so I'll ignore it. Mii-chan's car can accommodate eight people. It's a specially made car.

"Young lady, we're departing."

The driver was a blue-haired maid. Why was it an old man when we arrived?

"What about the driver?"

"I thought he was still okay, so he went to the convenience store for a break. Just leave it to me; I got my license last week. I'm a professional driver. I have a history of taking the practical test 12 times."

Making a statement that doesn't inspire confidence at all, Nimue started the car. Well, whatever. There's something more important.

While the car was moving, I briefly talked about the information I knew so far with Yamiyo and the others.

Then I looked at Masatoshi, who was sitting face-to-face. He was sitting next to Sena, holding Sena's hand with a face like a monkey in heat. He never broke his smile; Sena is truly a saint. Mii-chan can't compare.

Anyway, I never expected [God Heal] to be repelled.

The threads of sludge couldn't deflect the principles of my magic. He didn't seem to resist it.

But it got repelled. Moreover, Masatoshi's body is formed with golden threads... The threads are thick and powerful. It's different from before.

I failed. I shouldn't have left it alone. Well, whatever. I only turned back into a human yesterday. Besides, Masatoshi is a necessary key in System-san's story.

I was considering helping, but... Honestly, I initially thought of sending him to a distant star. However, I refrained from doing so because Sena and uncle Enraku would be sad. I decided to endure and just punch him.

Because I regained my human mind, I restrained myself to this extent. However, Masatoshi's modification was unexpected. I never thought I couldn't fix it. I don't know what will happen. 

In the past, she might have left it alone like a pebble, but now that Mii-chan is human, she should deal with it since it's a bit pitiful.

"Um, is it true that I've been modified?"

Even holding hands with Sena didn't dispel Masatoshi's anxiety. He asked Mii-chan in a tone that included fear.

"Haven't you noticed?"

"No, I noticed because I powered up every time I drank a potion..."

He noticed. The bad side of the reincarnated person came out. He probably unconditionally trusted Spatial Witch.

"Masatoshi, from now on, will you please confirm with me before drinking any potions? You weren't working part-time as a guinea pig for testing, right?"

Seina said with a sarcastic tone. I could see anger glimpsed in her smile. Well, it's fine to hit a fiancé who drinks suspicious potions.

"Aguni Masatoshi-san, I apologize, but could you explain how you ended up being trained by Spatial Witch through Kanna Dukedom's connection?"

Yamiyo asked Masatoshi with a puzzled expression. Mii-chan had a rough idea, but she decided to ask again.

Masatoshi, looking awkward, turned his gaze towards Mii-chan and started coughing before opening his mouth.

"Uh, well... She told me that Takano Marquisate was plotting to seize the Emperor's throne and was working in the shadows with Nidhogg. So, um..."

"Is that all?"

Looking sharply at Masatoshi, Mii-chan's gaze seemed to overwhelm him, and for some reason, Masatoshi shifted his gaze to Yamiyo and confessed.

"There's an evil demon that destroys worlds called a Demon God... Gray, no, Takano Miu-san, who became the Emperor, was planning to revive it with Nidhogg, so it was to prevent that."

"Do you really believe such a ridiculous story!"

Yamiyo interrogated him with eyes that seemed to see a fool. Masatoshi waved his hands in a fluster and tried to justify himself.

"Well, I believed it. Because, you know, hey, can't you understand?"

"Huh? I can't allow you to use Mii-sama in such a made-up story!"

"That's right~. Tamamo can't forgive you either~. I hope you get that kind of illness from next year~"

"... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test