14 November 2023

Mob MC 344.2

Test

Chapter 344.2. Special Autonomy


-Masatoshi's POV-

"So, did you also want to put Shin on the wanted list? Unfortunately, it wasn't possible. So, is it okay if I ask where he lives? Masatoshi-san probably knows, right?"

"S- Sena-san, your face is close. There are others here too, so please calm down a bit."

As she firmly reciprocates my grip, Seina-san leans in closer. Too close. the gray-haired girl, get out of the room!

"I know Shin's address, so I'll ask later. The warriors are probably visiting him already. But more importantly, I'd like to see Masatoshi-kun's body, who trained with Spatial Witch."

"As expected of Mii-chan! Let's go later. Oh, please examine Masatoshi-san's body. It could be dangerous if he was under mental manipulation."

Releasing her hand abruptly, Sena-san turns to the gray-haired girl. Uh, I should show off some good points too! Wait, I don't think I've been mentally manipulated, right?

After all, I'm a god! I encompass all the settings in this world. I'm pretty sure I can undo mental manipulation if I become a heart like the sea. Or maybe a lover's kiss... Should I try suggesting it to Sena-san?

"Well then, stand over there by the wall!"

"Uh, here? Like this?"

Following the gray-haired girl's words, always smiling, I stand by the wall. Her eyes seem scary... Is it just my imagination?

"That's good, right? Then, I'll start the examination."

"Yeah! Don't worry; it's not much different from using a doctor's stethoscope."

Raising her right arm and lowering her left, the gray-haired girl stands tall and begins stretching. Why is she doing stretches?

After finishing the stretches, the gray-haired girl turns towards me and takes a deep breath.

"You're going to diagnose him, right?"

"Yeah! It's okay, leave it to me. It's not much different from using a doctor's stethoscope."

She raises her right arm, lowers her left, puffs out her chest, strikes a pose, and starts to psych herself up. Do I have a bad feeling, or is it just my imagination?

Sena-san watches with a gentle smile. I shouldn't be showing a pathetic side here.

"Alright, go for it!"

"Super~ Mii-chan, Ultra~"

Rotating both arms in circles, the gray-haired girl starts saying something. I have a really bad feeling about this. Is it just my imagination? Is it okay to run away?

"Hyper, Esca~, Laitau, Lamia Attack!"

In an instant, the gray-haired girl's figure disappears.

[Apply Pressure]

"Ugh!"

By the time I realize it, I've been struck hard in the chest. Air escapes my lungs, and my vision turns completely red. The gray-haired girl's eyes, gleaming with intensity, look scary.

She hit me with this much pain, even with my power-up... I might... die...

I collapsed on the floor. The gray-haired girl looked down at me and delivered her words with a cold tone.

"[Body Slam] has a stun effect with single-digit fixed damage, so don't worry. You should be grateful to Se-chan and that old man from Akuniguni."

"W- Wasn't this supposed to be a diagnosis?"

"The diagnosis is done! There's no possibility of being mentally manipulated!"

As she says this with a strained expression, the gray-haired girl turns away and answers. Well, it seems I'm fine. But why did she punch me? This little brat!

"But... you're too clean compared to your personality..."

"Is there something strange? Is his mind too clean compared to Masatoshi-san's perverted personality?"

Tilting her head, the gray-haired girl looks puzzled, and Sena-san asks anxiously. You're worrying too much, Sena-san. I appreciate your kindness, but really.

Thinking that my past sins have been redeemed, and trying to stand up with style, my body shakes, and I can't get up. What a powerful punch.

"Well, whatever."

[God Heal]

It seems she's casting a recovery magic. Honestly, it's a relief.

Platinum particles cover me, and I quickly recover. But then, with a snap, the platinum particles disappear. Huh? Did she just half-ass it?

"What! My magic got repelled!"

"Masatoshi-san! Why are you resisting?"

"No, I'm not!"

She seems surprised by my reaction. Sena-san raises her voice in blame, but I really didn't do anything, okay?

"This is... I see. It seems you've been modified so that Mii-chan's magic doesn't work. But this color is too clean. Why?"

"Huh? Am I a modified human? I haven't been through anything... Oh, I did drink a golden potion, though."

Somehow, a chill runs down my spine. Modification sounds incredibly unpleasant, doesn't it?

"...Let's go see Shin. If Mii-chan is with us... Well, let's go meet him first. Considering Shin's principles, it shouldn't be a problem to meet him normally."

"Can you reassure me on that part? H- Hey, am I okay?"

Without answering my perturbed question, the gray-haired girl swiftly leaves the room.

W- Wait up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test