12 November 2023

Mob MC 342.1

Test

Chapter 342.1. Drastic Changes


-Masatoshi's POV-

Aguni Masatoshi was bewildered as he reluctantly responded to the sudden summons from the Emperor to his father. 

He was in a car with his father, heading towards the Royal Palace. They would arrive in no time.

"What on earth happened?"

"I don't know. It's definitely not something good."

His father, sitting across from him, answered with a stern expression. Due to the abrupt summons, his father had donned magical armor as a precaution. Of course, Masatoshi was also wearing magical armor.

This sudden summons... Masatoshi couldn't help but feel bitter. In the past, he would have been excited, thinking it was his turn as the god. 

But now things were different. Such events usually came with a bloody process. It was nauseating to think about the tragic fate of the supporting characters who would die just to emphasize their misery.

"Before the summons, there was information that Marchioness Takano entered the Imperial Palace. It might be developing into a dangerous situation. Don't let your guard down."

"Yes! I am the disciple of Spatial Witch, after all! I'll show you something different from before."

I pounded his chest confidently, my breath heavy with determination.

However, I was confident that he now possessed the power to stop the tragedy.

It had been several months since he became the disciple of Spatial Witch. I could confidently say I was no longer the same Aguni Masatoshi. He even believed he surpassed Shin. 

I had gained the ability to awaken my original powers. I chuckled at the fear of my talent. Finally, he had become the protagonist who would devour the original protagonist!

"It's not a good idea to associate with the son of a traitor. Becoming the disciple of Spatial Witch is indeed impressive, but..."

"He was trying to stop Duke Kanna's rebellion, right? Shin is a good guy. I think it's not a bad idea to get along with him."

After all, he was the original protagonist. Marchioness Takano, who replaced Duke Kanna, would aim for the Emperor and plot in the shadows. To prevent that, a decisive battle would be necessary. And Shin would become the Emperor. I would be by his side as his right-hand man, leaving his mark in history. Although the original story had changed a bit, it would mostly follow this pattern.

There was no harem, and he hadn't even become a high school student, but when the protagonist's correction power, also known as the protagonist adjustment, kicked in, the intelligent me could foresee it.

"Well, since you seem to be behaving, it's fine. Just make sure not to incur the wrath of His Majesty the Emperor."

"And also, Marchioness Takano, right?"

Feeling a chill down his spine, I nodded in understanding to my father, who gave me a terrifying look. My father's occasional cold expression still scared me.

"Even so, Ash... No, Marchioness Takano is in the Royal Palace too, right? So, calling my father means..."

...I can't believe it, but could the coup before the final battle of the original story be starting? 

In fact, the Royal Palace is already under control, and they're calling in troublesome individuals in the Emperor's name to eliminate them... It's exactly like the original story. 

In the original, Duke Kanna ruled, and many mob nobles died. 

Sitting on the throne, he would cruelly smile, eliminate those loyal to the Emperor, and completely eradicate the enemies. 

"You foolish ones who chose the wrong option. Goodbye." 

He would say, announcing their deaths. 

If the same thing is happening now.

Sitting on the throne, crossing his short legs with a troubled smile, he would tell those loyal to the Emperor. 

"I have to do the laundry with mama. Goodbye"

She would say, arrogantly helping out with a proud face, and then leave.

"...Could it just be Shin's misunderstanding after all?"

Is that little girl the mastermind aiming for the Emperor? It's completely unimaginable. 

Hmm, I can't help but hold my head in my hands, troubled. That gray-haired girl...?

"What do you mean by misunderstanding?"

"Shin said that the gray-haired girl was aiming for the Emperor's throne and planning a coup. So, in preparation for when the coup happens, I trained with Spatial Witch to be able to control it."

My father casually asked, so I implied to leave me alone since I was troubled.

"...What? You believed such nonsense and trained with Shin for that!"

"Yes. If that happens, Shin will turn the tables in one move, and..."

Oops. I muttered unintentionally, caught up in my thoughts.

"Oh, is that so? I remember now. Speaking of which, Duke Kann claimed that Marchioness Takano was conspiring with Nidhogg and the Emperor to orchestrate a terrorist act as a reason for the rebellion."

As always, my father is someone who can deduce everything with just a few words. He grabbed my face, glaring at me.

"Marchioness Takano was incited to rebel? That way, the dead Duke Kanna would be considered correct, and he could reclaim his power."

"Yes, that's right. Spatial Witch also said the same thing, and I think the credibility is high. She even gave me mysterious golden potions for my power-up."

In both the original and this world, the Spatial Witch is said to know everything and provide highly accurate information. She also gave me a power-up potion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test