17 November 2023

Earth Dungeon 97.2

Test

Chapter 97.2. Visitor


"After clearing the Water Dungeon, I got my hands on it. When I tried using it, it turned out to be quite interesting. It's a handy thing, so I asked Serika if it could be mass-produced."

Shrugging my shoulders, I subtly cautioned Karin. I didn't mention careless things like obtaining it from a treasure chest. Kittens can tell the truth, so you have to be careful.

"I thought so. You can surprisingly get it in the Water Dungeon, but the conquest is difficult, and the monsters don't leave the water, so there's no point in defeating them. It's not easy to obtain."

Picking up a crystal, I created a wry smile as I explained. Rolling it onto the palm of my hand, I took on a proud expression.

"It's easy to use, so those with crafting skills would want it... But because it's too convenient, hardly anyone has it on hand."

"Then, is it expensive?"

Is it more expensive than anticipated? If so, I'd like to sell it. Not in chain stores but exclusively.

"About a thousand yen each, I guess. It's genuinely convenient. But it's a substitute for other items, so it's not essential. There should have been about a thousand of them in the box, so one million yen?"

"That's not too high... Too bad."

It didn't go as smoothly as hoped. But are there items that can replace the hydrating agent? Like the recrystallization of concrete? Is that true? It feels like I'm getting deceived... Well, whatever.

"I saw it when I visited this building earlier. You're recrystallizing concrete, right? If I have it, I'll use it, but it's not necessary. It's okay to rebuild. To avoid inconvenience for construction companies. Recrystallizing concrete alone doesn't fix the aging of other parts."

I nodded in agreement with Serika, who winked like a little devil. It involves vested interests. It's tough, huh? Well, I guess so. Drain pipes, reinforcing bars, and so on. I really need the skill to repair them after all.

"So, making these crystals is easy. You use the fang of a Sahagin Emperor. You can make it by using a high-level [Alchemy] skill and distilling water with it. See, it's simple, right? With just one fang of a Sahagin Emperor, you can make 10. The Sahagin Emperor must have close to a hundred fangs, right?"

"It doesn't seem easy, but I understand the process. So Serika, can you make them?"

"Of course. So, is a 50-50 split okay?"

"It's 70-30. Otherwise, it won't be worth the trouble."

Waving her hand, Serika showed a dismissive attitude. Even with technical skills, that's about it. The Sahagin Emperor are tough to defeat under normal circumstances.

Resignedly, Serika withdrew. She showed a smile that seemed to suggest she was up to something. She's an unpredictable girl. The main topic is probably not this conversation. With a wry smile, as expected, Minamoto Fuuka leaned forward and eagerly opened her mouth.

"So, you managed to conquer a C-rank Dungeon! Was it solo?"

"I wonder. I don't really remember if I had a companion for every stroll."

I'm glancing at Karin. She seemed to be gnashing her teeth. Am I really telling the truth?

"I see... If you're interested, would you consider an exclusive contract with the Minamoto family? We'll buy them at twice the normal selling price."

She straightforwardly presented the contract terms, but I wonder why she's in such a hurry. I have no idea.

[You're a villain, Sakimori-san.]

[I don't understand why a little girl was sent by the Minamoto family, either.]

Shizuku chuckled, but the fact that a young girl came for a contract meant they still underestimated me. It's to my advantage, but I'm not sure if it's true. There's too little evidence. If it were me, I'd at least have infiltrated the abandoned town. Someone other than the kitten.

"Sorry, but I've decided not to enter into an exclusive contract. Right, Shingen?"

"Yeah. With an exclusive contract, there's a possibility of being used later."

After seeing Shingen agree, I returned my gaze to Gen Kazeka, who had a stern look. She's too impatient. If you show impatience, they'll see through you.

"Well, if you get your hands on potions and the like, could you let us know first? We should be able to offer you a satisfactory amount."

"I'll think about it when potions come my way. If the offer is decent."

As I smiled cunningly, Gen Kazeka showed a thoughtful expression, but I didn't miss the glance she cast towards Serika. What kind of unnecessary information are you telling her, Serika?

"How about it? We can provide large generators and diesel fuel. We'll give you two as a down payment."

Even with Minamoto Fuuka's rigid tone... She went for it. I desperately want a generator. But I won't bite the bait like a hungry fish.

"I'd like to make the trade a bit bigger. As proof of our friendship."

For the winter, I want extra blankets and such. Tanned leather? The magic little girl is working hard on it right now. There's so much I want.

"...I'll ask Captain Anayama for you."

She won't specify how much. Well, she's certainly been trained.

"Fine. I'll consider it."

"I'll let our friends know. We'd like to have tea with you next time."

Smiling warmly, we shook hands, but Minamoto Fuuka was infatuated with the mysterious girl Rei.

"She might appreciate some delicious sweets."

And with that, a significant deal was made possible for Amatsugahara Corporation. The conversation concluded, so now, shall we install the generators? Serika brought them, after all.

Finally, the light of civilization is returning. It was a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test