17 November 2023

Earth Dungeon 97.1

Test

Chapter 97.1. Visitor


Amatsugahara Corporation headquarters had become quite beautiful. The penthouse on its rooftop was also reasonably tidy. All that remained was the desire for new sofas and tables.

Sitting comfortably on a sofa in the living room, Sakimori had wine poured into his glass. He tried the ruby-red liquid, which, along with the taste of grapes, brought a slight bitterness that spread in his mouth, accompanied by the alcohol's flavor.

It had been a while since I had wine, and it was surprisingly delicious. Could it be expensive? Also, I felt a freezing gaze. When did Shizuku-san obtain the Mystic Eyes?

[Sakimori-san, can't you leave that stray there? I think it's getting too comfortable as a pet in the room.]

Shizuku-san, with an expressionless face, spoke while looking at the girl sitting next to me. She isn't a pet; she is a human.

The girl sitting next to me, pouring wine attentively, was the beautiful, red-eyed, white-skinned Kamishiro Serika. She has been pouring me wine for a while now.

"You look particularly cute today in that lovely dress."

It was a slightly Gothic Lolita-style white dress with frills. Only a beautiful girl could pull off such an outfit. Serika, with her ordinary face, might look awkward in it, but she wore it well. Beautiful girls get away with it.

"Oh, thank you. It's just a randomly bought dress. I'm happy when told it suits me. I decided on it in about five minutes."

Serika smiled happily, transforming her face into an adorable expression. However, Shizuku's gaze was starting to get intimidating. It seemed like she might shoot freezing rays from her eyes. 

Also, Serika, it's advisable not to emphasize that you chose it randomly; it might come too strong.

Although Shizuku's gaze was intimidating, Boujin understood. Serika was about to say something foolish.

"Isn't it cold lately? I'd be happy if I could be warmed by someone's body heat. Would you warm me up, Boujin?"

Serika drooped her eyes and leaned toward him with a sidelong glance. As expected, she was getting carried away.

"Alright. Come here."

I hugged Serika tightly, stroking her glossy hair and blowing gently into her ear.

"Kyaa! Seriously!"

Suddenly turning into a baby, Serika moved away from me, stumbled towards the sofa, rolled into a corner of the room, and, holding a wine bottle, sat in a seiza position.

"Sh-shameless! Why can you do such things without feeling embarrassed? That's not something you say without embarrassment, right? Ah, my chest touched, fushaa!"

Blushing, like a kitten hissing while protesting, she turned her ears red, squirmed her body, and complained with moist eyes.

"What's wrong? You're the one who told me to do it, right?"

"M-mugu. Fierce opponent. Let's call it a day for today."

She crawled onto the floor and sat on the sofa opposite, and I laughed at her. Maybe it was too stimulating for a young girl?

[That's hardcore, Sakimori-san. Let's use Summon All Units later.]

[Later, later. For now, Serika won't bother us anymore today.]

[There were punches, kicks, and magic! Serika-chan, I envy you. Next time, warm me up with a flame spear, okay?]

[I might die.]

With a sigh inside, I shifted his gaze to the Jealous Angel-san.

"Well, nice to meet you again. I'm Amano Sakimori, Miss."

Elbow on the table, curling my lips nihilistically, I greeted in a hard-boiled manner. The girl sitting across from me, who had been dumbfounded by the recent exchange with Serika, cleared her throat, gathered herself, and lowered her head.

It was the girl who had brought the wine as a greeting. She seemed quite reserved, waiting for me to drink. I wonder why.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Minamoto Fuuka. I am honored to meet you."

"Well, howdy. It feels like the pinnacle of honor to receive a visit from an important person from the inner town."

Boujin smirked at Minamoto Fuuka, a girl with flowing golden hair like bamboo, long ears, and facial features as beautiful as an art piece—an elf. Today, in the living room, there were Shingen, Karin, Serika, Kazeka, and I gathered. It was decided to gather once I brought up the idea of talking to Serika. Karin sighed and glared at me after seeing the blushing Serika, who had turned as red as a ripe tomato. I didn't want to deal with this troublesome interaction, sorry.

"I'm Takeda Shingen. Why did someone from the Minamoto family come to the abandoned town? We thought you might be an enemy."

Shingen, with a strict and reproachful look, glared at Minamoto Fuuka. This girl had visited in an armored vehicle.

"Yeah, yeah. I just wanted to ask Karin if Serika can make these crystals."

I took out a small crystal, a magical hydrating agent, and tossed it onto the table.

"Yes. I am aware of it. When I heard that, I decided to come along and greet you as well."

With a crisp and refreshing look in her eyes, Minamoto Fuuka replied, prompting me to lean back on the sofa and rub my chin. What did this girl come here for? Did she have a reason important enough to come to the abandoned town? 

I wondered. However, when Serika playfully tapped her blushing cheek and regained composure, she crossed her legs and turned her expression into a confident smile.

It seemed she had entered serious mode. I also put on a serious expression and squinted my eyes.

"The magic hydrating agent. You can only get this in the Water Dungeon. Does that mean you've finally conquered the Water Dungeon, Sakimori? You don't have to answer. It seems you can cross the bridge safely."

The ability to cross the bridge safely indicated that I had successfully conquered the nearby Water Dungeon. Moreover, she already thought I had likely cleared two of them, an easy deduction. You wouldn't expect a crystal-bodied snake to guard the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test