10 October 2023

Mob MC 305.2

Test

Chapter 305.2. Late-Night Discussion


"'My dear wife, please retrieve my inheritance', Odin's thoughts spoke."

"Even if you're mistaken, I've been resurrected, and all I remember is the terrible time I had with you."

"It seems there are some gaps in your memory. If it's memory loss, we can overlook the kidnapping and torture. Right now, all I remember is the love."

"Even now, you probably only love precious metals."

Frigg-oneesan responded with a nonchalant face to Grandpa Odin's disgruntled look. 

Well, Frigg-oneesan is known as a bad wife in mythology... They seemed to have a normal conversation, so their relationship probably wasn't that bad.

"That's why I think I need to become complete again. Come on, let me incarnate one more time."

Heimdall, puffing his chest, confidently made his request. He's quite an arrogant little guy.

"Heimdall, is this your real personality?"

"Yeah, he said he was going to protect the Bifrost Bridge, built a house in front of it, and became a recluse Neet."

"Yeah, that's right. While I was running around the world looking for heroes, he seemed to have a lot of free time. He complained about standing in the rain and said he had to keep his eyes shining to see when enemies were coming. I brought him snacks, thinking it must be tough, and found him reading books and lazing around!"

"Since I have [Clairvoyance], I realized I didn't need to stand watch! Wouldn't it be fine to laze around in bed instead?"

Heimdall vehemently defended himself against Frigg-oneesan's stern look and Freya's cold stare. So, he was a NEET. Standing guard over the bridge alone meant he could do whatever he wanted without anyone seeing.

"But, you see, my [Clairvoyance] is still genuine. To fully utilize that power, please let me incarnate again, lady."

"Well, I guess there's no helping it. So, should we go with the Second Body Fusion or the Triple Body Fusion? Special Fusion is also an option."

"I just want a normal incarnation! No suspicious fusions!"

Ant-san and Poyorin, having heard Mii-chan's conversation, sat down next to Heimdall, apparently feeling a sense of impending crisis. 

It's a shame that Mii-chan's mansion has top-notch service.

Mii-chan grabbed Heimdall's head, using recovery magic and creation magic.

[God's Will]

[God Heal]

[God Heal], the ultimate healing magic. It fully restores HP, cures status ailments, removes debuffs, and provides a 10% buff to all stats.

By combining it with [God's Will], Mii-chan could change it into creation magic, so she decided to try it on Heimdall.

Heimdall's body shone with a platinum light, and his body began to change.

"Hahaha, I've got my body back. From now on, I'll be in charge of home security! Occasionally, I can use [Clairvoyance], right?"

Heimdall, enveloped in light, happily made his outrageous statement. He was a God who realized the usefulness of his power and intended to rely on it.

When the platinum light subsided, Heimdall appeared as a skinny figure with sunken eyes, an unhealthy complexion, and a pallid face.

"Huh? Huh? Hasn't my appearance changed? I used to be a cool and handsome guy, right? I wasn't weak-looking like this!"

He was wearing black sweatpants, and there was no trace of godliness.

Heimdall tilted his head in confusion, but there was a reason.

"Well, my image of you has changed after hearing about you being a NEET. Sorry about that?"

It was probably Mii-chan's fault.

"But I only can imagine Heimdall as a NEET!"

"Stop with this kind of creation! Let's change it right away! Immediately!"

"Well, I think this is fine. Let's change you back properly after you've done some work."

Freya smiled brightly and restrained him. It seemed that Freya couldn't accept Heimdall's NEET's lifestyle.

"That's right. We can't have a NEET Heimdall. Maybe he could become Papa's butler. Anyway, use [Clairvoyance], Heimdall. Your reward will be gradually restoring your body with [God Heal] every month."

"Ugh... I'm being watched... Fine, I'll show you my power for my future NEET life!"

With his eyes gleaming, Heimdall used his God ability. It was quite a silly effect.

[Clairvoyance]

"No one can escape my sight... Grrrr..."

Heimdall swallowed hard and waited eagerly. However, he smiled coolly afterward, although it didn't suit his unhealthy appearance.

"I can't see anything! This god realm is completely protected by security!"

"Well then, shall we go outside and try again?"

It was good to know that peeping into the divine realm was prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test