09 October 2023

Mob MC 304.1

Test

Chapter 304.1. Mii-chan Is Weakened


-Miu's POV-

Mii-chan was sleeping on the futon at the inn. Her body was frail, and she had no strength left in her. Her face was pale, and her hands were trembling.

After Mii-chan had become a God, the tension had released, and she had collapsed all at once. 

Even after a full day had passed, she couldn't get up and was bedridden, with a heavy atmosphere lingering in the room.

"Peach canned fruit is so delicious! I want another bite."

"Well, there's no helping it. Mi-chan is such a spoiled child."

Opening her mouth like a chick, mama pierced a piece of peach with a fork and fed it to her. Mii-chan happily chewed on it.

"Mii-chan, how are you feeling physically?"

"Um, I'm still weak! Since I'm sick, I want some orange juice."

Once again, Mii-chan opened her mouth and leaned on her parents. There's a wonderful world order where you're allowed to rely on your parents when you're weak.

So, Mii-chan right now is being a bit of a spoiled child.

"Master, I have brought you 100% pure orange dam juice."

Nimue, the blue-haired unfortunate maid, brought a glass of orange juice on a tray. Strangely, the juice was bubbling up from the glass.

Orange dam juice? Isn't it just orange juice?

"Oh!"

As Nimue approached, she stumbled and dropped the glass. The mysterious juice that flew in a parabolic arc fell perfectly onto Mii-chan and... disappeared.

-Absorbed Orange Dam Juice Attack!-

I see. Because Mii-chan is now a God, she can absorb regular attacks. See?

"Oh, a secret technique: Instant Orange Juice Drinking!"

"Mii-chan, you're quite skilled."

"That... it was really sweet! Thanks, Nimue."

"Huh? Orange dam juice has a distinctive sensation of bursting and a refreshing sourness, you know?"

"Nimue's movements were a bit off! Maybe you're still not feeling well?"

With a genius-like cover-up, Mii-chan got through it. She looked a little suspicious of her surroundings, but everyone nodded in agreement, and there were no questions or complaints.

Ranko-san unusually advised Nimue not to overexert herself, as I had just recovered her health. Finally, the 9 Heroic Spirits were back in good health.

"You're truly amazing, Mii-sama! You've gained new power, haven't you?"

"Mugyu."

Yamiyo jumped in and hugged her. She rubbed her cheek and smiled, as always. Her silky black hair brushed against her cheek and tickled her.

"Do none of you have any questions about what just happened?"

Grandpa Odin asked in amazement.

In this bedroom were papa and mama, Yamiyo, Tamamo, Nimue, Ranko, and Odin.

"We decided not to be surprised by anything Miu does."

"As long as Mii-chan is safe, I'm fine."

"Because it's Em-chan, anything goes! Nisshi-shi."

I get teary-eyed watching everyone show such deep trust.

"Your hearts are too wide. I wonder if this girl really has parents."

Odin sighed and turned his one-eyed gaze toward Mii-chan.

"Well, alright. So, has young lady's health improved?"

"Um, if I eat mama's hamburg steak, I might get better! Honestly, I can't move because of the intense pain!"

"Mi-chan! Is it that painful?"

"Mii-sama, was it not a feigned illness?"

When I honestly told Odin, mama was astonished, and Yamiyo shook my shoulders. 

It seems they thought it was a feigned illness. In reality, [God Strike] from Helheim had significantly damaged Mii-chan's astral body. 

I couldn't heal my astral body with recovery magic. While [God Aura Collection Gathering] might heal it, she didn't want to use it, so she was relying on natural recovery.

"We have to call a doctor!"

"Let's summon the Saint!"

Panic-stricken, papa and mama were about to get up to call a doctor or the Saint, but Grandpa Odin stopped them with his hand.

"Wait. The young lady got injured by a curse attack. This can only heal through natural recovery. How long will it take?"

While inwardly relieved at the nice follow-up, I calculated the time for recovery by looking up.

[Repairing Mii-chan's composite body. Two weeks are needed until daily life is possible.]

"It looks like 2 weeks of absolute rest."

"Two weeks! But Mii-chan seems fine, doesn't she?"

"I'm doing my best. I'm good at enduring pain!"

"Go to sleep!"

Mama, unusually angry, covered me with a blanket. I didn't think it was that painful.

"Great Mage-sama, is there any way to help Miu?"

Like a desperate father concerned about his daughter suffering from an incurable disease, papa asked Grandpa Odin with a sorrowful expression.

It's alright, you know? Even though my body is excruciatingly painful from the inside as if my organs are melting and my bones are all shattered, it's just a bit painful, almost like I'm about to die, but it doesn't affect me in battle.

Mii-chan has a strong will to endure the pain even if it's excruciating.

"It's alright. She won't die, and there is no way to speed up her recovery. She should sleep quietly. There shouldn't be any problems. I'll return to my room."

"Goodbye, Grandpa! See you later!"

Waving my hand lightly and getting a light wave, he left the room. Later, we'll have to discuss what happened in My Room.

Heimdall clung to Grandpa Odin's shoulder as they left, but that didn't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test