04 October 2023

Mob MC 299.2

Test

Chapter 299.2. Showdown With Helheim


"But Mii-chan looped through the world several hundred million times and powered up! Helheim, Mii-chan is going to defeat you!"

Let's add a little embellishment. Mi-chan is all about providing good service. Several trillion loops might have been better.

"Hehehe, can you really defeat me? You can't. The stronger you become, the stronger your despair will be. Now, it's time for the harvest! I will reap the power you've grown!"

Here it comes, the protagonist-like event we've been waiting for. Finally, my long-awaited protagonist event.

I take a deep breath and prepare to deliver my lines enthusiastically.

"My power lies in the cheekiness of justice!"

Oops... I messed it up...

I couldn't even say my catchphrase during this important protagonist-like event. Dang it.

Mii-chan's eyes welled up with tears. Ugh, the curse of being a mob character just kicked in.

Fortunately, Helheim seems self-absorbed and doesn't seem to mind. She smirks. Good, please let me do a retake.

"Goodbye, Takano Miu. Your role ends here. This story ends with my victory. I can already picture that person's frustration."

"You never know! Tamamo-chan, hurry back to the audience and tell Papa and the others that Mii-chan is okay!"

With a deep breath, I finally muster some determination.

"Leave this to me! You go on ahead!"

I see, so the curse doesn't lift in situations like this. Well, I'm not weak under pressure.

"Seriously, this one is strong, so you guys run!"

"Yeah, got it! Teach me how to do that later, En-chan!"

"Call for help right away!"

I get ready to fight Helheim. She was unharmed even after being hit by [Hraesvelgr's Wind].

Tamamo and the others run away from us. They clearly felt the overwhelming difference in power. Good, they're not those annoying people you often see in novels.

Tamamo and the others make a pragmatic decision and leave, but Helheim doesn't chase them or interfere; she just watches them go.

"You seem pretty relaxed."

"Yes, there's no need for me to get involved in the affairs of humans anymore."

It seems that if Helheim obtains Mii-chan, her wish will come true.

"Let's see if it goes that smoothly!"

I switch my focus and enter combat mode.

"A false god like you can't defeat me!"

Helheim is confident. At least she called me a false god.

"Heh."

With a sharp exhale, I step forward, and Miya's form disappears.

"Huh?"

"First strike!"

[Absolute Step]

In an instant, Miu reappears in Helheim's embrace. Helheim is slightly surprised, and with lightning speed, Miu delivers a punch.

Distance is meaningless now. Miu can close the gap by traversing space.

"Ha!"

With graceful movements, Miu's fist lands squarely on Helheim's abdomen.

"Guwoh!"

Helheim folds her body in half, her eyes wide in shock. Miu pivots her body and kicks Helheim in the head with a perfectly timed snap kick.

"Gaah!"

Miu's attacks as a God are precise and efficient, not allowing any impact to dissipate within Helheim's body.

With her fists clenched tightly and a sharp hawk-like gaze, Miu readies herself once more.

"Teiteiteitei."

[Mirage Attack]

Miu unleashed her fists in rapid succession, like a Gatling gun. Countless Mius appear as afterimages, and Helheim's body is pierced as if it were bursting.

"Gaga, Kuuh"

[Short-range Teleportation]

Helheim's figure disappears and reappears a short distance away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test