01 October 2023

Bottom Tier 2.3

Test

The First Day Of The Bottom-Tier Job Party In Another World (3)


Returning to the town, we used the money from selling materials to get takeout for two hot dogs. Next up was finding a place to stay.

"Let's eat this in our room at the inn."

"What about alcohol?"

"Do you really think we have the luxury for that?"

"Yeah, you're right..."

"Our levels have gone up, so tomorrow, instead of the plains, let's go to the forest and face some tougher enemies. If we defeat them, we'll make more money than today."

"Alright... I need to do my best tomorrow too!"

It seemed she adapted quickly, even though she was reluctant when we were in the castle. 

For now, our immediate goal was to stabilize our living situation. 

To achieve that, we needed to become adventurers and complete quests.

A leveled-up Curse User like her would be appreciated in the early areas, making it easier to find work and increasing safety by forming a party. 

I could consider that for a while.

As for me, I could manage on my own.

We found a budget inn and decided to stay there. 

When we entered the room, Ao-chan blinked in surprise.

"Only one bed...?"

"Yes, we can't afford anything more luxurious. I'm fine with the floor, so please use the bed, sensei."

"But... Shiozaki-kun must be more tired, right?"

"Don't worry about me."

"But still... um..."

After hesitating, Ao-chan glanced at me with a slightly red face.

"...... Um, bed, half and half, Shuru?"

I chewed.

"Half and half, do you want to?"

I rephrased.

"...Shuru."

"Did you just think of something dirty!?"

"N-No, I didn't!"

Of course, I did. It would be impossible not to.

"Let's think of it this way: by letting my student fight, I can use my skills safely from the back... So, I feel bad taking the bed."

"Really, you don't need to worry about it."

"No, I want you to rest properly, Shiozaki-kun. Resting is also part of the job."

Ao-chan proudly acted like an adult, and I gave in. We decided to share the bed.

We sat on the bed together and ate the hot dogs we bought.

"It looks like I learned a new skill."

"[Aberration], right?"

"Yeah, that's it. What does it do?"

"In simple terms, it extends the duration and widens the range of skill effects."

"I see."

We were both hungry, so we quickly finished our dinner and got into bed. On the same bed... There was no way I wouldn't be nervous.

I lay down with my back turned to Ao-chan.

"Hey, Shiosaki-kun. Can I call you Minato-kun?"

"Sure, that's fine."

"Let's do our best tomorrow, Minato-kun."

"Yes."

I could feel Ao-chan fidgeting behind me.

"I was really anxious and felt helpless, but I'm glad you were there, Minato-kun. Otherwise, I think I would've died out there."

"You don't need to thank me for anything. Guiding beginners is the duty of advanced players... Sensei, I mean, I'm just... looking after you..."

As I tried to sound cool, I stumbled over my words due to inexperience. I'm curious about her reaction. So I peeked at Ao-chan, but she was already asleep.

She falls asleep quickly.

I took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt to get comfortable. 

Ao-chan's chest was right there in front of me, and I quickly returned to my original position.

When sleeping, don't you usually wear a bra!?

Even though she had shared the bed with me, I couldn't get a good night's sleep because of that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test