01 October 2023

Bottom Tier 2.1

Test

The First Day Of The Bottom-Tier Job Party In Another World (1)


I navigate through the bustling town below the castle as if I know it like the back of my hand. 

I have confidence that I can reach my destination even with my eyes closed. 

I thought it was a game world, but it might be a misunderstanding.

I doubted it, but the town below the castle is just as familiar as I remember, and the distant mountains look just like the graphics in the game. 

This place is definitely the world of Guardians.

Having tried various professions for weeks, I got tired of defeating enemies and wandered around the early-game town, helping beginners, going on item-finding quests, and exploring various landscapes in the vast game world.

I explain to Ao-chan that this is the game world, and I've played through it all.

"This is a world from a game that Shiozaki-kun knows well. You can earn more by fighting than working, right?"

"Yes. Black labor is a given, and slave trading is also common here. It's similar to the social structure of medieval Europe."

Ao-chan furrows her brow because of the image I painted in her mind. 

"I see... it sounds dangerous. But can I really fight?"

"If you team up with me, as a Curse User, you'll be using your skills from the rear, and it'll be a great help."

"So, I don't have to fight?"

"It's not the typical combat. But it's how Curse User fights."

"Okay... I'll give it a try."

She seemed a bit down initially, and I even considered that we might not be able to move until our funds ran out, but Ao-chan's attitude quickly shifted to a more positive one.

"10,000 Lin won't last long, so as an initial investment, let's start by getting our weapons."

"Okay."

Ao-chan, who was initially skeptical, starts to accept the situation easily.

We head to the equipment store and purchase a dagger for the light armor class and staff for the rear support class. 

It cost a total of 3000 Lin.

"Shouldn't we buy armor too?"

"For now, this is the minimum. Let's consider buying armor once we have more money."

I strap the dagger I received as a bonus to my waist, and Ao-chan holds the staff close to her chest as if it were precious.

"Is it okay for me to join your party?"

"Yeah. I don't know anything about this world either. Shiozaki-kun, I trust you and feel I can rely on you."

Aoi smiles warmly, and it's impossible not to be charmed by her goddess smiles.

Although it might be different to say this to an older sister figure, I feel a responsibility to protect her, a complete beginner who knows nothing.

"Oh, I see. I'll do my best ......!"

"You look a little red, don't you?"

Ao, smiling, loosened her mouth mischievously

"You have a cute side, don't you?"

Ao-chan teases me.

Damn, I can't help but think it's not so bad.

I clear my throat.

"Let's start by leveling up. Defeating enemies will make us stronger, and we can also earn money and items for our living expenses."

"Where should we go? Not around here, right?"

"Yes. Let's head to the plains just outside the castle town. We'll encounter lower-level monsters there."

"Alright!"

Aoi salutes with a wobbly motion.

"Since we're teaming up, I won't let you feel helpless."

My attitude toward helping beginner players is the same as before. 

If she asked for help, I wouldn't let her regret it.

"Um... Sensei, I just felt a little 'kyun' right now."

Aoi blushes and smiles shyly as she nudges my shoulder.

Her shoulders were even slimmer than they appeared. 

The clean scent of her shampoo tickled my nose, making my heart skip a beat.

I only know Ao-chan as a teacher, but maybe in her private life, she's this friendly.

As we head towards our destination, Ao-chan seems like she might get lost in the crowd.

"Um, Sensei. I-I-I-I, I, m-m-might, get, lost, s-s-so..."

"Yeah, let's do that."

Ao-chan smoothly takes hold of my hand.

Her hand is soft and gentle, and her slender fingers firmly grasp mine. Being older, she probably has more experience with this sort of thing and seems a bit embarrassed.

"I... I held hands with my teacher..."

"B-because if we get separated, it's, um, inconvenient. We don't have smartphones, so communication is difficult..."

"Y-yeah, you're right. It's not something weird."

In the end, we held hands until we left the castle town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test