12 March 2022

Vtuber Chapter 48

Vtuber chapter 48

Old site

48. How a Vtuber Should be 10


Thanks to Inori-chan, the number of guns that shot me has been reduced to six. My range of movement has expanded, and my options for action have increased several-fold.

My remaining HP is 34.

There was no way I could recover from the constant gunfire, and I’m steadily getting shot at.

The part that was getting shot at is hurt, and it took away my concentration.

If I slackened off, I might lose consciousness.

But I had to endure.

I need to clench my teeth and face it.

I’m not bleeding.

No bodily functions are affected.

It only freaking hurts.

That’s why I can subdue it with my will.

“… for Inori-chan”

I decided to change my turn at this time.

I need to survive and turn things around to defeat them.

From now on, I will knock down these five people while handling Ibuki’s gunshot.

“–Be prepared, I …!”

It’s my turn from here.

――――.

It’s a good idea to keep your nerves alert.

At this moment, it was the right time to figure out where all six people were, what they were thinking, and how they were holding their guns.

What I should be watching is the world five seconds from now.

What will happen as a result of my actions?

Which enemies will move where, and what will they aim at?

For all the options open to me, I have to create the composition of every future.

Push the limits.

I can still go.

“Why don’t you just give up? Kazuto-kun?”

There was a voice of Suda that have a little blood on his head.

Even if I get cheated on and attacked by several people, I would still be frustrated by this situation where I couldn’t kill myself.

It’s a fight that was supposed to be over in seconds, but now it’s going to be minutes.

It was a “waste of time”.

But I had no intention of admitting defeat.

I’ve lost my left arm, my whole body is in extreme pain, my HP is running low, and I’m facing an overwhelming number of unreasonable odds, but I’m not going to give up.

I can’t make Inori-chan cry any longer.

I need to burn my heart out.

“I wouldn’t give up !!!! I decided to help!”

While leaning and hesitating, the bullets scattered in full auto that penetrated my head――

–I shot through Suda’s right eye.

I hear the sound of his destroyed shield.

Due to anger, a thick blood vessel emerged on Suda’s head.

“Don’t get cocky, ……, you just a little shit that only good at games!!!”

Predict.

Read their movements.

Take into account even Suda’s anger.

Manipulate the battle situation.

“Damn it, ……! If you take even one hit, back off and recover! Don’t let a single person die!”

“OK. I’m sorry, but that seems to be the correct answer.”

“…Tch.”

Suda and his colleagues had a strategy about cutting off my HP little by little.

This plan is here because there are six people, and they understand that if even one person falls, my victory is near.

It was fatally painful for me.

If I continued like this, I would lose.

――But don’t rush, calm down.

The end is in sight.

That is a race to see if I get there first or if I die first.

There is no way I will lose this race.

I saw through the barrage and twisted myself around.

I kick a tree trunk and leap.

Somersault.

Side somersaults.

I forcefully shifted my aim in every possible way to create an opening in the storm.

“What the hell is that thing? I can’t hit it!”

And in the momentary gap that was born, I held “Jack Leap” and cut down the tree again.

That is the second fallen tree.

That is not to block the line of fire.

It’s a milestone that will lead to the end.

I was remaking the field in an attempt to bring about a ray of victory.

If the situation is too bad, I can create my kind of environment.

Take advantage of everything.

“You’re not hurting, are you? Why don’t you just die and be at ease? I don’t want to make you suffer either, but…”

A black-haired woman was looking at me with her pitying eyes.

She pointed her gun at me and looked at me with pity.

“I’m not a fan with such a light feeling that I can give up because it hurts …. Don’t underestimate me.”

“No, you should give up. What is it with Vtubers? They’re just avatars. Is it that important? I don’t know.”

It wasn’t sarcasm. It was genuine confusion.

I’m sure that the more desperate I get, the more her questions will deepen.

And at the same time, I realized.

“… I see. You guys haven’t seen it.”

They don’t wear the avatar maliciously, I realized.

Perhaps they don’t know.

They probably don’t know how much thought is placed into the avatars they are moving.

They don’t know how much care they put into their avatars.

That’s right.

I don’t think everyone supports Vtubers as I do.

Not everyone supports Vtubers the way I do, and not everyone has the same feelings about them.

Everyone has their way of enjoying things.

I enjoy Vtubers because I accept that Vtubers is human being. But some people like Vtubers as their waifu.

Some people enjoy the appearance of Vtubers as if they are love dolls.

In the first place, they are professional gamers, not Vtuber fans. Therefore, they do not know the value of the avatar.

I wonder if those who are professional in the world of gamers will become attached to their avatars and accounts.

The topic of sub-accounts comes up all the time in this world.

What’s wrong with the idea that it’s your ability that counts and that avatars are replaceable?

“… I wonder what’s the point?”

I was angry at Ibuki and the others with my values.

I was annoyed with them for not casually touching the avatars.

But it may have been a little selfish.

Not all people care about what I like.

For example, a man whose name I didn’t know holds dear something as a memento of his mother.

Can I understand the actual value of it?

I would think that it was great and all, but would I be able to feel anything more than that?

I can’t.

There is a limit to how much you can empathize with someone you don’t know.

With mixed feelings, I asked everyone.

“Do you know who the owner of the avatar is? Did you see how they reacted when you forcibly took it from them?”

In the end, it was the answer to that question that determined where my anger would lead

Who is trampling on others’ feelings?

And, in the middle of the battle.

I heard it between the gunshots.

“I don’t know.”

“I’m not interested.”

“What about it?”

“I don’t even know.”

Really?

What do I need to set my heart?

“Haha, was always a small fish! I was annoyed because you resisted it!”

“–Well yeah, it’s you!!”

I was so disappointed with the helplessness of the situation that I even felt disappointed.

“Don’t talk wastefully. Just shoot, you guys! Kill this guy quickly!”

Suda’s angry voice.

The barrage of bullets became more and more fierce, and the critical situation continued.

But I can’t lose.

“I’m not sure I have the power to do anything about you, though. …”

At least the ones that I can reach–

“I don’t think I can even reach out to Inori-chan !!”

-I’ll protect you.

I bend over and put my strength into my legs.

I hold my gun in the line of fire.

The part of my body that had shot had a reddish-black lightning effect running through it.

In other words, this is a sign of intense pain.

It’s always a tiny gush, and every time I force myself to move, the light increases in intensity.

When I run, my legs hurt; when I hold my gun, my arms hurt.

I don’t have to tell you about the cut surface of my left arm.

In the real world, a hole in your leg would only make you unable to move, but in this virtual reality, it was different.

As long as there is no weapon loss, my physical performance is still good.

Even if I was covered in holes, I could keep running without being affected in any way.

That’s why.

This is why the pain of running around in a dying body is more than real to me.

“But do you know about that!!!”

I will not stop until I die.

I have no intention of dying.

“Uwaaaaa !!!”

I swing the knife again and cut it down.

Another tree piles on top of another, turning the field into something more complex.

The weapon switching is instantaneous.

The speed was beyond what I could catch visually.

“What the hell are you doing back there? Cutting down the trees will only make it easier for the projectiles from Ibuki to get through!”

Those words were correct.

But I am aware of the risks.

I’m going forward.

I wasn’t going to get hung up on the means.

“I’m sure you’ll be able to figure it out. You’re all so weak! Professional gamers? Are you serious?”

“You ass… !!”

Provocation.

“I mean, you guys haven’t done much damage to me !? Is only Ibuki working here!?”

“…!”

Provocation.

“If you’re frustrated, try hitting me! Can’t you even aim properly?”

“…”

Provocation.

“Why don’t you at least try saying something? “You’re good at that, aren’t you? You’re good at that, aren’t you?”

“This …”

Provocation.

Come closer to me.

The muzzle of the gun that is directed at me shots out accurately.

The gun muzzler was derailed faster than its shot.

I was repeating the technique I used to get Inori-chan away.

“Why don’t you waste your time by scratching your feet. Watch the number of subscribers of these guys increase! If you have a good appearance and strength, that’s it. It will be popular! Don’t get in the way!”

Suda barks.

I know what you mean.

Looks and strength are both necessary factors in becoming famous.

There’s no doubt that Kanae became famous because of her ability in the game.

But I denied it.

“No! If you don’t love your avatar, how can you expect anyone to love you? The body you’ve taken on won’t get you any fans!!”

I shouted, remembering Inori-chan.

“Do you remember the first person who became your fan? Do you remember the joy of that moment?”

I still vividly remember her smile at that time. I can say that I will never forget it.

Every single emotion she had.

I’m sure that the trajectory of her growth is the very essence of her charm.

“You people who lack feelings can never love yourselves! That’s why no one will ever love you!”

The case is not equal, between you and Inori-chan.

“Come on and get serious, you fakers! My feelings for her are not light enough to be defeated by you mongrel!”

While pointing the knife at everyone, I declared loudly.

Slash and slash and slash.

And there were numerous fallen trees all around.

They overlapped and created a complex terrain.

If you don’t get close enough, you won’t be able to get a clear line of sight – that’s the kind of battlefield I’ve created.

In such an environment, I continued to manipulate our positions.

There are countless reasons to change your position in battle.

To cut off my line of fire.

To get a line of sight to me.

To pin me down.

To heal.

To reload.

Or to finish me off.

–One more move.

The shape of the end I had been looking for from the beginning.

The form of victory.

If everyone got closer to me, it would be complete.

“―――― !!!!!”

Suda shot me at my right hand.

I dropped my “Sphere Ship” due to extreme pain.

My vision flickered and shone, and I wavered.

–HP 3 remaining!

“Close the distance !!! Kill hi!!!!”

Suda’s voice echoed in my foggy head.

I’m getting shot.

But it wasn’t acting that dropped the weapon.

The reason I wobbled was that I was at the limit of my energy.

But I had already decided what to do after that.

“………… Huh”

It was impossible to kill them one by one.

This is because the opponent had such a way of getting around.

So how can I win?

It’s simple.

–You can kill them all at the same time. ……!

“… Exceed —-“

The distance is 15m

All my enemies are in a straight line.

That is because of Exceed’s ability to be used once again when you kill an enemy.

 I repeat many times and become a star.

“Five-in-a-row.”

I pictured in my mind the flashes of light that lead from enemy to enemy.

As I fall, I take out my "Jack Leap”.

I supported my body with only my thoughts and lifted my face with my steel will.

Suda’s eyes meet mine.

It looks like he noticed something.

But it’s too late.

Blood-colored lightning surges through my body.

“―――― Meteor !!!!!!”

My figure disappeared and turned into a star covered in light.

My body was scorched like a meteor. I become a human-sized shooting star.

It made even my vision hazy.

The uncontrollable movement skill is controlled by intuition and memory.

Instead of slicing just to cut people. I cut the place that I decided to be cut in advance.

— The first one

I become a thunder hammer crawling on the ground.

–The second one.

I kill that one with a ray of light aimed at the sky.

–The third one.

I kill that one as a flash that cuts through the air and breaks the clouds.

–The fourth one.

I kill that one like a divine punishment that gouges the earth.

Almost simultaneously.

I hear the sound of the four avatars disappearing.

They don’t even know they’re dead.

The remaining one was Suda.

With a frozen face, Suda stared at the place where I had first been.

He doesn’t even know where I am now.

The remaining one is Suda.

Suda was staring at the place where I was original with a frozen face.

He doesn’t even know where I am now.

It is a skill calledMeteorthat creates speed that exceeds recognition.

Even I, the user, can’t know what’s happened, because I’m just following the path I set at the starting point.

Even so, I could see the surroundings a little immediately when I connected theMeteorand stopped a little.

I see Suda’s neck in my vision.

–This is the end. ……!

I’m sure about my victory.

That is the last Meteor.

I tightened my grip on the “Jack Leap”.

I kicked it hard through the ground.

But.

The blade cut through the sky.

“…What?

I couldn’t reach it.

Sixteen meters.

That was outside the range of the Meteor.

I stopped one meter in front of Suda with the knife in my hand.

I had miscalculated.

I’m completely defenseless.

–I would lose.

Suda had a sniper rifle in his hand.

He must have judged that the assault rifle he was holding as his main weapon would not reload in time, and quickly switched to it.

There was no way that the bullet would miss at a very close range of one meter.

My HP was at 3.

At this point, I was in desperate need of help.

“—-!!!”

What the “Warning from the Sky” showed me was.

It was a line of fire from Ibuki, inserted from far away.

Suda is grinning his face and slowly tries to point his gun at me.

–This is impossible.

BACK NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test