02 March 2024

Musou Slime 52

Test

52. The Appearance Of Warp Slime!


"I'm sorry, Raize. I'm making you come along again."

"It's fine. We're friends, right! But, in return..."

"Got it. Crepes after we're done."

"Hey... don't act like I'm eager to eat every time!"

Raize blushed and got angry. She's still as tsundere as ever.

"...Besides, it seems like there's someone new today!"

"Is that 'new someone' me!?"

"That's right. Make sure to keep an eye on her!"

"H-Hey, I feel like something's off!"

Raize glared at Irena with narrowed eyes. I don't really know why, but let's move on since it's troublesome.

"First, there's something I want to check before we go into the dungeon. It's about my skills..."

I opened my status.


――

Arx Seirant, 17 years old, Male

Level 35

Skills

<Slime>

[Slime Tamer]... Can generate level 6 slimes. Maximum of 42.

[Slime Maker]... Can change slime's class.

Appraisal Slime (1)

Storage Slime (1)

Warp Slime (1)

Iron Wall Slime (3)

Healing Slime (2)

Slime General

Slime Assassin

<Human>

[Prayer]... Enhances physical abilities based on feelings received from allies.

[Hope]... Enhances physical abilities based on emotional changes. Effects persist as long as one does not give up.

[Courage]... Enhances allies' physical abilities.

――



Due to the battle with Dan, my level had skyrocketed, and I gained new skills. Today is their debut.

"Let's start with the Warp Slime."

"When you say <Warp>, it means a skill that allows instant movement between two points, right?"

"...? What are you talking about?"

"In other words, it's a skill for teleportation."

Thanks to Raize's straightforward explanation, Irena finally understood.

Now, let's give it a try.

"I'll use [Slime Maker] to change the slime into a Warp Slime!"

As usual, the slime began to glow white and change its form.

What appeared was a slime with a hoop like a hula hoop.

"Why does this one have a hula hoop?"

"Don't ask me about that... Oh!"

At that moment, information like my status appeared in front of me.


――

Please specify the destination.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

――


"What's this?"

The words "Specify the destination" and a list with nothing registered.

Does this mean we have to specify the destination here?

"Then, I'll specify this place as number one for now!"


――

Approval granted. 'Elstead Kingdom, Ortia, Front Entrance' has been registered in slot 1.

――


Elstead Kingdom refers to the country where Ortia is located. In other words, where we live is also the Elstead Kingdom.

In short, the designated place is where we are right now. Success.

"Both of you, wait here for a moment."

I went through the city gate and came to the front of the city.

"Alright, I'll use <Warp>! The destination is Ortia's number one!"

As soon as I declared, the hoop on the slime's head suddenly grew large enough for a person to go through.

The end of the hula hoop turned into a dark space, apparently indicating that we should jump in there.

"Alright!"

I boldly entered the hoop. I felt like my body was floating, and I could see the light in front of me.

"Whoa!"

The next moment, I fell to the ground face down. It seems I was spit out from the hoop.

"Are you okay?"

Raize was looking down at me. It seems we were able to warp properly.

"Amazing, Alcus! A hoop appeared out of nowhere, and Alcus popped out of it!"

It seems like that from a third person's perspective. For now, the warp verification was successful.

"Next is... the Slime Assassin."

Since its name is Slime something, I wonder if it's a humanoid type like Chia.

Although I've gotten used to it by now, Chia had quite an impact at first sight.

What kind of appearance will it have this time...? A little girl followed by an old lady? There's also the possibility it's not human.

Oh well, no use thinking about it.

"I'll use [Slime Maker] to change the slime into a Slime Assassin!"

As I declared, the slime shone brightly and rapidly changed into a human figure!

What appeared before me was a maid with black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test