21 February 2024

Loli Vtuber 238

Test

Chapter 238. [ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response)]


Upon returning to Japan, I arranged to meet with Ilyena.

More accurately, I returned to Japan to coincide with our meeting schedule.

Surprisingly, the meeting place was quite close to my house.

Ilyena seemed extremely nervous, but the feeling was mutual.

<Um, nice to meet you! I'm the translation girl, Iroha!>

I returned the greeting with a trembling voice. Oh no, I'm meeting my crush face-to-face again.

But, since we've met. There's no turning back.

For now, let's see.

<Ilyena-chan, I'm your huge fan! I always watch your streams! Especially, I love your Ukrainian language lessons, and recently, the foreigner stereotypes were so funny!>

<Eeek!? I-Iroha-sama is holding my hand!? It's so soft... tiny... I'll never be able to wash it again!?>

<Ilyena-chan!?>

After shaking hands, I got quite a reaction.

Wait, what!? Seems like I've unconsciously picked up American customs too.

Over there, it's normal to shake hands with someone you're meeting for the first time, so I did it reflexively.

On the other hand, Iryeena might have had fewer opportunities for physical contact due to being immersed in Japanese culture.

<I-I'm sorry. I got excited meeting you, Ilyena-chan.>

<N-No! It's okay! But...>

Suddenly, I noticed someone staring at us through dark lenses.

I could interact better thanks to Ilyena hiding her face with sunglasses and a mask. But still...

<Um, Ilyeena-chan?>

<Iroha-sama, you wouldn't notice, right? That's right, right~. Ugh~>

<Huh?>

Ilyena let out a breath that seemed neither relieved nor disappointed.

As she did so, her silver hair spilled from her hat, gently brushing her cheek.

<...!>

Her beautiful hair seemed familiar to me. No, it couldn't be!

It's our first meeting with Iryeena, of course!

<Anyway, since we're standing around here. I'll guide you to my house.>

So, following Ilyena's lead, we arrived at.

***

<Wow! It's a wooden house!>

<Yes. It's originally my relatives' house who sheltered me when I evacuated from Ukraine...>

<Excuse me for intruding.>

Stepping inside the house, it was unexpectedly simple and clean, contrasting with its exterior.

Apparently, they refurbished it with the money earned from VTuber activities as a thank-you gesture to our relatives.

They are elderly now, so they made it barrier-free.

<So we thought about renting another house, but they said, "You're family now, no need to hesitate." and we've been living here ever since.>

<That's so kind of them.>

<Yes!>

<But I never imagined our houses were this close.>

Ilyena's house was within walking distance, practically in the same school district.

<Haha, if our houses were this close, we might have bumped into each other somewhere.>

<!?!?!? Y-Yeah, maybe!?>

<...?>

<Anyway, we're here! This is my room!>

Opening the door with a solid sound unique to soundproof rooms, I was surprised to find a surprisingly simple room.

Except for the extravagant setup around the PC, typical of streamers.

<...Oh!>

<Hyaaah!? W-What's wrong!? I-I'm not hiding anything!?>

<Huh? Oh, I thought this was a dummy head mic or something.>

<Whaaat? Is that all?>

Turning around, Ilyena was standing in front of the closet as if blocking it.

It seemed like she was implying there was something hidden.

<Hey, Ilyena-chan. What's in there?>

<Alright, Iroha-sama! Let's check the mic! And I also plan to display this illustration I got written especially for the stream!>

Although blatantly being diverted, I had no hobby of prying into others' secrets.

Except for maybe an ARG!

<But, hmm? ASMR, huh? Hey, do I really have to...>

<Yes! You promised, remember~?>

Seems like there's no escaping.

As we prepared, time flew by, and then the moment arrived.

***

"'My words reach you~'. It's translation girl Iroha."

"'Dobroho Ranko~'. Hello, everyone... it's Ilyena."

≫Hello~!

≫Doburoho Ranko!

≫Wow, it's Iroha-chan's ASMR stream!

I greeted in a whispering voice, unlike my usual self.

I didn't dare to speak in my normal voice in this situation.

The expensive mic was that sensitive.

I had heard the pointers from Iryeena beforehand, and I didn't want to break it.

"Phew... I never expected this to happen."

≫!?!?!?

≫Iroha-chan's breath got me shook

≫I-Iroha... are you always this seductive!? (US)

Oh, I forgot!? This is ASMR already!?

Wait, I just sighed!?

Hey, I think the wrench is visible now.

I didn't want acquaintances to see this stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test