01 February 2024

Earth Dungeon 134.1

Test

Chapter 134.1. Return Home


Sakimori returned to the surface, rejoining Masamune and others who welcomed them back with surprise. 

They returned to the room they were in just a while ago. Apparently, my sudden disappearance caused a great confusion.

Outside, it had become completely dark, and the fortress, without power, was pitch black. Each one took a seat on the sofa, discussing matters only with the light of flashlights in the twilight.

Masamune and others frowned, wearing troubled expressions. They had returned and explained the situation. Well, that's understandable. It wouldn't be strange for them to be scratching their heads.

"That monster was quite dangerous. Originally from Mogami... pitiful, turning into a subject of research and fusion with oneself." 

Masamune inquired with a sigh, and I nodded in response.

"It was his wish, as he was a researcher. Unfortunately, it also devoured the fuel for the generator."

That monster was a big eater. As evidence, it brought along the arm fused with the blaster of the Crystal Golem.

"It's his own fault. I thought I was going to die there." 

I said. Sitting next to me, Yukihana nodded with her arms crossed. Well, you only joined the fight at the end. Well, we won, thanks for that.

"Teleportation... a monster with that kind of power. So, who is that girl?"

Even after hearing that the generator was devoured, Masamune and others surprisingly believed it, looking at Yukihana with a skeptical expression. Yukihana proudly opened her mouth in response.

"I'm Amano Yukihana. You may call me Yukihana-chan the genius. As for the relationship with Master, use your imagination."

"Huh...? Master?"

"I have limited abilities, but I can use teleportation magic. This girl is my comrade's daughter. Calling me Master is a bit strange. She's a weird one, typical of adolescence."

"I see. Teleportation magic... I understand now why you're traveling alone."

Yukihana, you're quite mature. Masamune seems to have no intention of pursuing further. There are more urgent matters than that.

"There's a regular generator in the fortress. We need to get it running. We might allow monster intrusion if we don't hurry."

"It means we need to get diesel fuel. Although I'd like to say it's not my fault, I took the job to negotiate for an advantage. Let's hurry back to headquarters and get the diesel fuel."

There are trucks, jeeps, and other vehicles with gasoline and diesel for construction vehicles and generators. Come to think of it... does the inner city possibly have a magical item that produces oil, that element thing?

[Hmm... even without making oil, using an Element would suffice. It's unlikely they have such a thing...]

Shizuku-san tilted her head and hesitated in her speech. Is she not defaulting to reading my thoughts? Well, it's fine.

[Perhaps there's a machine being used differently from its original purpose? Something Yukihan-chan and others haven't imagined.]

While smiling, Yukihana joined the conversation with her thoughts. She's always skillful.

[Well... indeed. That possibility exists. I don't know what they're doing with it.]

Seems like their opinions align. I really want a companion from the Craft system. At least someone trustworthy.

Can't help but wish for things that aren't there.

"Yukihana, we'll teleport back to headquarters. Masamune, do you have an armored vehicle?"

"Yes, I didn't use it today. It was my day off."

"Okay. Let's rest for a bit. My mana is at its limit."

I'm tired, so let me borrow the sofa like this. I'll be back in a while. Yukihana, be my guard.

I collapsed onto the sofa with a thud. I'm defenseless, but I trust Yukihana, so I leave it to her.

After resting for just one hour and recovering my mana through teleportation, I returned home.

Recovering my mana, I used [Shadow Teleport] to return home. It should be pitch dark at my home, but.

For some reason, the lights were shining brightly.

"Huh? I'm back?"

Why are the lights on? Wondering, as I entered,

"Sakimori-shan, welcome back!"

The usual little girl rushed to the entrance, swinging her small arms and legs. It seemed like she was about to go to bed, wearing pajamas. Huh? Why is the little girl here?

"I protecting Sakimori-shan's house!"

Sniffing heavily, the little girl clung to my legs, climbed up, and

A crackling sound, and a purple spark ran. For a moment, I felt pain and got confused about what happened.

[Fairy Machine 666 Shi]

"I protected Sakimori-shan's house!"

Seeing the little girl climb rapidly with her high stats, I waved my hand in surprise.

[Yes - No]

Surprised by the speed of the little girl climbing, I wave my hand.

[Yes]

She sticks to my face, and I smile at the little girl, who is delightedly hugging me and blocking my view.

"[The change of administrator rights for the relevant machine has been completed.]"

I felt like I saw something on the status board, but the little girl clung to me. So I couldn't focus on it.

"Good job protecting it. Thank you."

"Hehe. I did my best~."

Stretching my arm to pat the head of the little girl who had climbed onto my shoulder, she happily enjoyed it as if tickled. It's healing.

"Hey, did anything appear on the status board just now?"

"Huh? I didn't notice. Did something show up?"

Shizuku is already asleep, so I ask Yukihana, but it seems like there is nothing special. Maybe it's just my imagination because I'm exhausted.

"I'm going to sleep for real now."

"Yeah, we need a complete recovery. However, the cautious Master is..."

"Even sleeping for an hour in another area is dangerous. I want to sleep as safely as possible. Changing pillows makes it hard to sleep."

I say casually, and Yukihana laughs amusedly.

"Let's go with that."

"I bring my futons! Next to Sakimori-shan's futon!"

The surprisingly dependable little girl, still clinging to my shoulder, happily climbs with her nose breathing heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test