12 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 7.2

Test

7.2. It's Tough To Convey Things Only You Understand, Isn't It?


"Leafan-san, Craft-san. I have a little something to discuss."

"Yes, what is it?"

The day after the completion of the makeshift housing where everyone could live, Kyle came to the temporary Production Guild building. The reason it's temporary is because it's mine and Leafan's house. Of course, our rooms are separate!

"Well, we received a request to see if it's possible to create a well."

"A well? Isn't the river nearby?"

"Yes, it's not far, and thanks to the Stamina Potion, the round trip itself isn't a burden. However, they need a large amount of water. And they don't want to spend time transporting it."

"That makes sense."

Leafan nodded with crossed arms. She has no dignity at all.

"Well, a well... it would be convenient if we had one."

"Yes, could you do it?"

"Finding a water source so easily... Craft-kun, what do you think?"

"Water, huh... I have two possible solutions."

"Huh? Two?"

Come to think of it, I haven't talked much about the abilities gained from the crest.

"Yeah. One is using water magic to create the necessary amount with magic."

"Huh!? The necessary amount!?"

"When I had the crest of the previous... when I was a wizard, the amount I could create with water magic was less than half a cup... no, even less. But somehow, when I became an alchemist with the crest, I could produce a large amount."

I've secretly experimented around this area. If I put my full effort into it, I could probably create a pond.

"As expected of Craft-san."

"Oh, he's still as reckless as ever."

"If that's the case—"

"It's fine, but there's an even better way."

"Even better?"

"There is."

"What is it? I'm curious!"

The two of them seem oddly eager.

"Let's try dowsing."

"Dow...?"

"Sing...?"

It seems it's not well-known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test