09 January 2024

Twilight Alchemist 5.2

Test

5.2. It's Reassuring To Be Believed, Isn't It?


"Whoa, this is amazing! I don't feel tired at all!"

"I could unleash [Gale Swordslash] a hundred times now and still not feel fatigued."

"Is there no limit even to Stamina Potions!?"

"Even the most high-end one I used in the past lasted about 20 minutes, allowing me to move at double my usual capacity."

"Considering that, it was quite an expensive one."

If stamina doubles and the effect lasts 20 minutes, it's a considerably high-end potion from what I know.

However, what I just drank seems to be nearly limitless stamina, with an effect lasting half a day.

It's getting a bit too ridiculous.

"Craft made this!?"

"Ah, yeah... Changed it from a mage emblem to an alchemist emblem."

"That's incredible! Alchemist emblems are quite rare, right?"

"Seems like it."

"I see. If possible, I'd like to buy this potion!"

"Ah... Well, let's discuss that when we reach the planned settlement area, alright?"

"Got it. But more importantly, could we split the journey?"

"I don't mind. We could even share meals if you want."

Originally, meals were part of the support supplies. There's no rule that adventurers can't eat them.

"It's just that I'm worried about food poisoning if everyone eats the same thing."

Certainly, food poisoning is a terrifying thing on long journeys.

However...

"Don't worry. I can make potions that cure food poisoning."

I haven't tested it yet, but judging from the Stamina Potion, it should work. The emblem will guide me.

"I-Is that so? Then, let's have a feast from noon onwards."

"Yeah, that's fine."

"But, this might not be the right time to ask, with such skills, why were you a mediocre adventurer?"

"According to the emblem official, it seems the mage emblem I had was the worst possible match."

"Does that really happen?"

"It's rare, or so they said."

"I see... Craft, you're lucky."

"Yeah, it was a detour, though."

Raidoc lightly bumps fists with me.

The other party members are grinning as they watch us.

Feeling embarrassed about what I did, I hastily returned to the line.

"Alright, let's move!"

When I call out to the pioneer group, everyone responds energetically.

"Ah! Craft-san! Let's go! Let's go!"

"Wow! Thanks to Craft-san's medicine, I'm super energetic!"

"What a wonderful person..."

"Run! Run! We're full of energy!"

"Haha, don't rush and fall!"

"Yeah!"

Since the effects are confirmed, the next day I recommend the potion to Kyle-sama, Myrna, Alphard, and Persia.

"Such an unknown substance..."

"Alphard, that's a rude way to put it."

"Huh?! Oh, right! My apologies, Kyle-sama."

"No, don't worry about it. I'm still a beginner as an alchemist."

"The effect is incredible, but it's so amazing that it feels suspicious in reverse."

Alphard and even Persia seem to be skeptical.

Indeed, the effect is too overwhelming.

"Judging from others, it seems harmless."

"Kyle-sama, that might be a bit hasty."

"I want to believe in Craft-san."

"..."

Alphard can't say anything more and just takes a step back.

"Also, Myrna seems a bit at her limit."

"Kyle-sama too... no, it's nothing."

"I'm fine. But if there's such a potent stamina potion, I'd like to have some."

"Understood. I'll check it before that."

Without asking, Alphard drinks the potion I presented.

"...? W-What?"

"What's wrong, Al?"

"N-No, the fatigue that accumulated in my body seems to be melting away... I feel like I could endure the captain's hellish training for a whole day now, filled with energy!"

"Huh? Seriously?"

"I feel like I could do anything right now."

"That's kind of scary."

"Kyle-sama, could you let me test it for at least half a day?"

"Alright. Is Myrna okay too?"

Myrna nods slightly.

"Well then, shall we depart?"

After walking for a few hours, Alphard single-handedly annihilates a small group of goblins he found along the way.

"This is incredible! I guarantee it, Craft! I was wrong to doubt you!"

"Ah, thanks."

"Well then, let's have some too. Myrna."

"...Mm."

Thus, the two who drank the Stamina Potion visibly became lively, making the carriage journey enjoyable.

In this way, we arrived at the planned settlement area in just one week, surpassing the scheduled one-month journey.

When we reached the destination, the one thing Raidoc muttered summed it all up.

"No way... right?"

Yeah, I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test