04 January 2024

Shop 24.2

Test

Chapter 24.2. Blonde Elf In The Wilderness


At the Whale Inn Front, it was bustling.

Due to onlookers, I wasn't sure what was happening, as I approached, I heard a familiar voice in anger.

"Hey! What's the meaning of staying in the same inn again, damn elf!"

"That's my line. Why are you always where I am?"

The somewhat broken voice was baritone, yet it maintained a mysterious, refreshing tone.

"I was staying here first! You came later! Go to another inn quickly!"

"Refusing! I won't listen to the words of a metallic-smelling dwarf! Besides, I've already paid. If you pay for a month, you can go to another place."

"Why should I be the one to pay!"

"Because you said something unreasonable."

"I won't stay in an elf-smelling inn!"

"Then you leave."

"Why should I obey the words of a bug-smelling elf!"

"You are the unreasonable one. Self-awareness is necessary."

"What did you say! Seems like you want to be crushed by my hammer!"

"...You, I hope to be skewered by my Black Needle. I'll grant that."

As I pushed through the crowd, I saw the two confronting each other in a tense atmosphere.

One was the familiar dwarf old man, Hagg. He was my lifesaver, a friendly and good guy. The other was unfamiliar.

Hagg mentioned he was an elf. Was it that famous fairy? However, his appearance was more like a Native American. Despite his beautiful blonde hair, it was gathered into small dreads, which felt a bit wasteful.

His eyes were slanted but large, following the typical story, he was remarkably handsome. No beard. However, the most distinctive thing was...

"Why does the elf have slender, muscular dreads!"

I couldn't help but interject. This was the encounter with Yaralai, the <Black Needle>. Well, that's not important!

Anyone would interject more than anything else. His height was taller than mine, and his body was truly athletic. It wasn't clear if he was naturally tan or if he got that way from just wearing a jacket. He had six-pack abs and was muscular, but he didn't give off the impression of a bodybuilder. More like a boxer than a wrestler, probably due to his long limbs, making the muscular physique look sleek.

"Who are you?"

"Aren't you Akira?"

Both of them looked surprised and turned to us.

"Muscular, is that bad?"

"Yes. Elves are annoying, but I can't deny this guy's muscles."

Hey, Hagg...

"You were fighting, weren't you...?"

I suddenly felt exhausted.

"Well, I was about to split this guy's head open. Akira, make sure to witness it."

"I don't want to! I was in a peaceful country! I don't want to see corpses!"

"Man, the dwarf will collapse. Relax."

"I can't! You look like you're ready to kill!"

From the onlookers, I heard comments like "Impressive retort" or "Is this a skit?" I felt like I was going to collapse.

"So, why were you two fighting? The reason?"

"Well, this sap-smelling elf was staying at the same inn as us."

"The sweaty dwarf told me to leave unreasonably."

"Is that it?"

"That's right! That's enough reason to split this guy's head open!"

Hagg, looking triumphant.

I shuddered, took a deep breath.

"Why is it all your fault!"

I smacked Hagg's head as hard as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test