31 January 2024

Earth Dungeon 133.2

Test

Chapter 133.2. Retrieval


"I'll refrain from pressing the switch anymore. If another Crystal Golem appears, we won't stand a chance."

[The Blaster's fuel shouldn't be able to be generated, but I think that's for the best.]

"For the super-vibration system, equipment suitable for Golem types is necessary, right?"

[Those kinds of equipment break easily, don't they?]

"I'd like you to tell me the name of the equipment you think is sturdy."

Snowflakes give a sharp look, exchanging banter with Shizuku. Ignoring the two, I observe the generator.

"Where's the battery?"

[It should be next to the panel in the back.]

Touching the indicated spot, I find a cover that seems suitable, so I open it. Inside, a crystal is embedded. It's a pitch-black crystal. Unlike creating water, I feel nothing but ominousness.

[It's an Element... It doesn't seem useful anymore, though.]

"It's better to destroy it. But breaking it carelessly might cause trouble."

"I should've checked this first."

Tapping the crystal with my finger, it crumbles into particles, smoothly being drawn into my body, like the Monster Core.

The board of the equivalent exchange store appears in front of me, explaining what happened.

[Obtained Discarded Element B]

Oh. This isn't bad for my body, right? It's not bad. Even though ominous particles were absorbed into me. It seems the same as usual.

[Well done, Sakimori-san!]

Shizuku, excited to the point of sticking her face to mine, comes closer. It seems like something amazing happened? About to answer, purple electricity runs through me. As if an electric shock.

"Gua! What the hell?"

In pain, I kneel. About to question what happened,

[Abnormality detected. Obtained Discarded Element B.]

[Abnormality detected. Obtained Discarded Element B.]

[Abnormality detected. Obtained Discarded Element B.]

[Reconstruction. Obtained Element Core C.]

It seems like a bug occurred. Something interfered with obtaining, whether it was related to the permissions I had. Probably.

[Oh! It turned into a proper Element. It became a Core!]

"Hmm... This!? I can't believe it."

Seeing the result, the two discuss it excitedly with astonished expressions.

[What can you exchange it for in the equivalent exchange store?]

"Well... from what I see, it's no different from Monster Core C. No, there seems to be something?"

Asked about the lineup, I checked and found one new item.

[Spirit Stone C: Element Core C]

What's this? What is it used for? Looking at Shizuku and Yukika, they shake their heads vigorously.

[It's the first time seeing this item.]

"Yeah... exchanging from Element to Element Core, and then to Element Stone, it's quite troublesome."

Both of them seem clueless. Or rather, these girls seem to lack knowledge about item-related things.

"I don't know either."

[I think it might be different from what we expected. Let's verify it later.]

There's no point in thinking about it here. Let's go back and check.

"But, it seems like we won't be able to restore power."

"[In any case, we couldn't start it up, so it can't be helped.]"

Shizuku tries to console me, but still...

"Reporting back after returning will be tough. They must be expecting it, the Date clan."

Shoulders drooping, I start walking. Making them allies and obtaining this fortress. Negotiations might get tough.

It's annoying that I have to spend two hours to get back.

"Can this be used for something?"

[I don't know how to use it.]

"I have an idea where to ask... Is it okay?"

If it's about crafting, I have no choice but to ask Serika. But if I show it to her, something incredibly troublesome might happen. I have a bad feeling about it.

"Well, let's see. But it's excellent."

[... I want to try something, but still. Well, let's try it. It probably won't change much anyway.]

Smiling wryly at the word "excellent", I head back. The Date clan must be surprised that I suddenly disappeared.

[Oh, Yukihana-chan, you'll come out ten minutes after Sakimori-san on the surface, okay?]

"Too many movies, huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test