10 November 2023

Mob MC 339.1

Test

Chapter 339.1. Finishing The Tokyo Conquest


With a sad expression, Mi-chan looks at the dropped items from Taira Masakado reflected in the log.

-Destruction God's Heart-

-Elixir-

-Mithril-

-Pebble-

Is he mocking her? These are the occasional trash drops from the battle with Taira Masakado. Mii-chan feels down and kneels.

Dropping to her knees, Mii-chan seems on the verge of tears due to the emptiness of the battle. 

Wasn't there a first-time limited conquest reward? Why doesn't this boss even have fixed drops?

Destruction God's Heart is a fixed drop, but it's an item to fully unlock Ashtaroth. I don't think it's counted among the drop items.

In frustration, I even lose the energy to somersault. I have completely lost my motivation. Not zero, but negative.

"Mii-sama, are you okay?"

"Shall I cast recovery magic?"

Yamiyo and the others rushed over to Mii-chan, who was lying down. Yeah, she's fine. She just felt a bit empty after the battle.

"Such deep wounds!"

[Holy Heal]

Seeing Mii-chan's blood-soaked clothes and torn skin, Sena immediately uses recovery magic. A gentle light envelops Mii-chan's body...

"It's not healing! Could it be Masakado's curse?"

Not a single scratch was healed.

"No, her magic resistance is too high; it completely nullified Se-chan's magic."

"Darn!"

Recover magic is less effective against strong mages. It's because of their magic resistance. And Mii-chan's stats easily resist Sena's healing magic.

[God Heal]

To avoid worrying everyone, Mii-chan decides to heal herself for now. Immediately, her body returns to its original state.

"Mii-sama, does it hurt?"

However, Yamiyo comes over and gently touches her cheeks with both hands. Tilting her head, Mii-chan answers honestly, though puzzled.

"It hurts?"

"But, despite taking such attacks, your movements didn't slow down at all."

"I endured it! Besides, if I use recovery magic, everything goes back to normal!"

I answer confidently, but for some reason, Yamiyo exchanges glances with Tamamo and furrows her brows seriously.

What's wrong? Did I say something strange?

"This... we'll have to discuss with father-in-law and mother-in-law later."

"Yeah. With these injuries..."

Whispering among themselves, Mii-chan wants to join the conversation. What's going on? Did I say something weird?

Not wanting to be left out, the lonely Mii-chan, the rabbit, tries to approach, but the status board in the air opens, and she stops.

-Sub Quest: Let's Eat Golden Castella!-

Castella! Mii-chan loves castella. Where is it?

Looking around, she sees a floating golden castella around where Taira no Masakado was. It's a larger golden castella than Mii-chan, and it looks delicious, and packed with goodness!

It seems like everyone can't see it, so Mii-chan casually approaches, somersaulting to not appear unnatural.

"Here I go~"

Even though it's so big that she can't lift it with both hands, it's strangely light and soft like feathers.

"Ahh~"

I open my tiny mouth wide and take a big bite. Mmm, this castella is incredibly delicious! 

It has a good texture, melting in the mouth like cotton candy. Not too sweet, just the right balance for Castella. It might have been even better with coffee milk.

I continue to eat eagerly. Ah, Masakado's experiment must have been to create the golden castella! Mii-chan can eat it. So Masakado can rest in peace. But wouldn't it be nice if he revived every time she stayed at the inn?

I sit down and indulge in the food. It's all mine.

"Hey, hey, what's Em-chan eating?"

Nan-chan, with her genius sense of smell for food, sits in front of Mii-chan and stares.

"I-I'm not eating anything!"

"It looks like you're eating something really delicious!"

"Oh, I was having an 'air snack'! It soothes my heart when I'm tired."

Mii-chan offers a rather implausible explanation.

"I get it~. I do that during class too."

Surprisingly, Nan-chan agrees. But she doesn't stop probing.

"But, I saw that movement, and it wasn't an 'air snack'!"

She's a girl with unnecessarily keen observation skills. Well, there's no helping it.

"By the way, I forgot to ask if you want to taste something!"

It's regrettable, but Mii-chan takes out a snack she made recently from her item box.

With a heavy thud on the ground, I placed a massive parfait, measuring 5 meters in width and 8 meters in height.

It's a gigantic parfait with lots of chocolate bars stuck in it, a mountain of strawberries on a layer of whipped cream, various cut fruits on top, and vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry soft serve ice cream inside. It's a super parfait tower.

It's a mega-size ultra-tower parfait. I had kept it for a special occasion, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test