02 November 2023

Mob MC 329.1

Test

Chapter 329.1. Found The Mastermind


The Enfeoffment Ceremony concluded with a week-long celebration involving the entire Takano Marquisate.

Everyone was drunk and suffering from hangovers. She left those groaning in pain to their devices, while Mii-chan held a customary strategy meeting in her My Room.

The members present were Mii-chan, Grandpa Odin, Frigg-oneesan, Freja, Heimdall, Ari-san, and Rir. Ari-san was nibbling on a large sugar cube, and Rir was lying on its back with its belly exposed.

"My head hurts... It’s strange. I never thought I’d get drunk on human alcohol..."

One young man with an unhealthy complexion, whose face had turned even paler, clutched his head, but nobody paid much attention.

"I tried making immortal sake, but it’s probably better not to sell it. The description said it’s a fine liquor that lets you get drunk for a week."

"So, is that why everyone is suffering? Could it be it's a week-long hangover? Instead of a two-day one?"

"I’ll keep this recipe under lock and key! I’ll only sell things that seem safe in the recipe."

'Wait, are you using us as a test subject?"

Heimdall’s face twisted, but it was just my imagination. I simply wanted to create more crops, such as sake rice and fire beans, other than the Holy Flowers and Magic Flowers.

"That’s why I’m experimenting with various dishes using the game recipes. It’s safe to eat; the label says nothing about poison."

"Besides, I’m working in place of papa who can’t move because of his one-week-long hangovers. Aren’t I amazing?"

Mii-chan puffed up her chest proudly and wore a smug expression.

"Uh, what kind of work?"

"I’m stamping approval for relocation permits! I’m also building houses for those moving to the new settlement."

She raised her hand and showed a cheerful smile to Freya, who was trying her best. She processed stacks of applications and electronic requests with incredible speed, almost as if she wasn’t reading them. After all, if Mii-chan appraised them, she could tell if they were suspicious individuals.

Mii-chan had reached a level where she could do that. Throne of Hlidskjalf was doing a great job.

"It's impressive that the young lady can process applications in just a few days."

"Does that mean you’ve gained that much power?"

Frigg-oneesan smiled as she looked at Mii-chan, while Grandpa Odin, who had a troubled expression, made his one eye gleam.

Grandpa Odin was as sharp as ever.

'That’s the work of a human, I suppose. Heimdall, can you find the designated person's whereabouts?"

[God Healing]

I healed the moaning Heimdall writhing on the floor, and it was time to move on to the major topic. Playtime was over.

"Thanks for healing me. It'd be nice if you did it faster. So we need to find that person, right? Leave it to me, Lady."

The recovered Heimdall complained quietly, then stood up and used his magic power while bowing dramatically.

"Nothing escapes my eyes!"

[Clairvoyance]

Heimdall’s eyes glowed, and he made inexplicable gestures as he looked around.

After watching for a while, the light disappeared, and Heimdall casually swept his hair back, then grinned at Mii-chan.

"I couldn’t see anything."

"Is that so?"

Mii-chan threw a King Hornbear Cow Jerky at Heimdall’s messy head. Useless, this Neetdall.

"Hyah-hyah!"

"Gyah! This useless mutt! Don’t mess around! Stop trying to eat my hair! Ouch, let go!"

In response to the jerky, despite being asleep, the Pomeranian immediately jumped up, excited, and started to fiercely bite Heimdall’s hair.

In a state of extreme excitement, wagging its tail vigorously and panting heavily, the jerky was being attacked along with the hair. Yeah, I get it. Pomeranians can be quite aggressive.

"Hey, this isn’t right. It’s not here. Maybe the search criteria are wrong. Ouch, let go, you worthless mutt!"

"Hmm... maybe the name won’t work. Let’s try something more abstract."

The name wasn’t a good search condition. Let’s simplify it.

"Then try searching with ‘Duke Kanna’s Foster Daughter’s Home’."

"Understood, Lady. Let me try again."

[Clairvoyance]

"I see... I see it... a building, a well-structured building. A castle? It seems to be the Emperor’s castle... the Empress’s room."

Heimdall, who had somehow separated Rir from the dog and his eyes were shining again, then his eyes popped out. Blood spurted, and Heimdall collapsed.

"My eyes, my eyes!"

"Enough of that joke."

[God Healing]

The joke has been reused enough, so let’s heal him. The eyes that had popped out immediately returned to their sockets, and Heimdall stood up looking dissatisfied.

"She's not a human! She’s a God! Don't let me use [Clairvoyance] without any protective magic!"

"Don’t worry, Heimdall. This detection spell doesn’t have the power to cause instant death."

He’s safe. And we’ve found the location, which is a big win. Besides, we’ve got a pretty good idea of what’s going on now.

"Hmph, the name of Duke Kanna’s foster daughter is Kanna Tsuki. They’ve been dropping hints from the beginning, and they’ve underestimated me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test