01 November 2023

Mob MC 328.2

Test

Chapter 328.2. Covered In Despair


-Miu's POV-

If we carefully determine the break-even point, we could make a considerable profit. The only problem is whether the Emperor can sell the acquired assets.

It seems that Ouga is still loyal to the Emperor, but the Emperor appears to neglect him since he wasn't invited him to discuss the use of the assets. It's because he's close to Mii-chan. Removing Ouga is... Nobunaga hasn't regained his composure yet.

I know the reason for that, though.

"Our generation seems to be in quite a predicament."

"It's okay, Mashiro. After all, this genius Ninny will support you as a wife!"

Ninny clung to Mashiro's arm, showing off a smug face while Mashiro was still wearing a cute, gender-neutral smile. It hasn't changed.

"Mii-sama, your dress is very beautiful. May I take photos later?"

"Sure, Yamiyo-chan's kimono is also very beautiful!"

Yamiyo, aspiring to be a photographer, was smiling and begging, so Mii-chan consented with a smile. Mii-chan's dress is valuable, after all!

That's about it for the future. Now, let's enjoy some food. Where's Tamamo? I want to go around with her.

"Hey, hey, where's Tamamo-chan? Let's all go around and eat together."

"She was surrounded by nobles over there. The sons of earls were saying it's easy to get her because she's the daughter of a viscount."

I see. It's probably because she's a viscount's daughter, who's making a huge profit and can assert her status.

"I wonder if Tamamo-chan is okay with it. Should we go and help her?"

However, there might be a good match for her, so it wouldn't be right to interfere. Well, to become her fiancé, one would have to be at a level where they wouldn't let Mii-chan down as her friend, but still!

In the case of marriage, beating Mii-chan is the minimum requirement. That's obvious for a friend, right?

"Tamamo-chan will be fine, Mii-sama. She's not the type to be easily pushed around."

Yamiyo said with a graceful smile, and it's true; she's probably fine.

"In that case, will you listen to my consultation, Mii-chan?"

"Se-chan! Long time no see~"

"You haven't been playing with us lately, Mii-chan."

Sena approached Mii-chan again and greeted her.

There's a slight shadow on her smile. I wonder what the consultation is about.

Mii-chan and Yamiya exchanged glances, but it's not appropriate to discuss it here.

"Okay, I understand. It's too loud here, and everyone can hear us. Let's go to the waiting room. Is it okay if Yamiyo-chan joins us?"

"Yes, please."

With that, Mii-chan and her friends moved to the waiting room. Behind them, the nobles were flocking to papa like ants, uncle Enraku was suggesting that they should jointly establish a new company. Papa is not sugar, after all.

For some reason, they didn't directly approach Mii-chan. Maybe it's because she's still young. I think that's the most likely reason.

When we arrived at the Takano Marquisate's waiting room, we sat down on the sofa. Ranko-san, who had been waiting, poured tea for us, and Nimue cut the hall's cake and brought it over. She brought the whole hall from the venue. Well, it's fine.

"By the way, thank you for visiting me when I was sick."

"No, I'm glad you're feeling better. I was surprised you were bedridden with a high fever."

"The illness should have been completely curable, but for some reason, recovery magic didn't work."

"I bet it was teleportation sickness!"

Mii-chan answered with a smile to Sena, who was tilting her head in wonder. Maybe she was covered in mud or something.

It's not a problem, though, since I'm clean now.

"Rather than that, what's this about a consultation? Okay, it's an affair, right? By the way, I've heard that your fiancé, Masatoshi-kun, was seriously ill, and you didn't know if he would live until tomorrow!"

Thinking of that man who became Sena's fiancé, I remembered. Cheating, right? An affair. I heard he became Seina's friend's fiancé, so I was hesitant to send him to a distant world.

"Mii-chan, it's not like that. It's not Masatoshi-san's affair, but something strange."

"Alright, I got it. I'll introduce a hospital that you can never come out of again."

"No, it's not that he's weird. It's just that his focus has changed."

Sena, who naturally referred to Masatoshi as a weirdo, didn't show any disgust or disdain on her face. Her expression was genuinely worried. Well, well, he's surprisingly loved.

"Lately, even when I invite him, he refuses to go on a date... He seems to be playing with Baron Kanna... No, he's probably training."

"Oh, he's training?"

"Yes... He tells me to wait until the time comes and uses fancy words with a stern face. He doesn't look like anything but a person getting scammed by a con artist..."

A stern face and a stern tone of voice, a harsh word. ...But I see.

"I'll look into it for you. Just leave it to me! Even though I'm in this form, I have a wide face, and I'm getting taller. My chest will enter the growth period soon!"

I patted my chest and decided to solve Sena's problem.

It's a straightforward strategy, colliding with a reincarnator. Well, there are other considerations as well, I suppose.

I confirmed that Nobunaga, who became foolish, had threads wrapped around him like mud. Sena, who went to visit him, was the same.

I feel bad for Nobunaga, but let him dance in the palms of the enemy's hand. I deleted Sena's threads.

Now, let's see how much I can correct the threads of fate.

And there's a mastermind with the power of Helheim. I can pretty much guess who that is.

There's one person who should be there, but no one knows where they are. Their name doesn't come up, and no one is paying attention, not even recognizing them.

They're a high-ranking noble who, despite having no political power like Duchess Ryusui, can meet the Royal Family and blend in among the nobles.

I'll have Heimdall use [Clairvoyance] later.

Well, dance around as a self-proclaimed mastermind until I can get a grip on your tail. Mii-chan is about to start her preparations soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test