18 November 2023

Bottom Tier 30

 Test

It's Fun Because I'm With You

 

The sunscreen application contest is over.

"Let's go, Minato-kun."

Ao-chan grabs my hand, and we run together. 

Although I make a face like 'oh well,' secretly, I'm happy.

Ao-chan, splashing into the sea, splashes seawater on me.

"Eh!?"

"Hahaha."

"It's salty!"

Laughing, Ao-chan smiles mischievously.

"Minato-kun, can't you do this too?"

"You're asking for it... It seems like you want to see my serious side..."

Ao-chan teases me playfully.

So I play along and say something similar.

Ao-chan, scooping up seawater again.

She tries to splash it on me. 

I use elusive movements to confuse her.

"Wow, that's for real!"

"If I get serious, please don't back off like 'I didn't mean to be serious, it was just a game.' It's not good for the atmosphere."

"Hey, hey, hey."

Ao-chan splashes seawater at me. 

When I look from the front, her chest gets emphasized as she leans forward to scoop the water.

"..."

Realizing that I involuntarily stopped my feet. 

As a result, I get hit by all the splashes.

"Oh, Minato-kun, are you okay?"

"Ah, no, don't worry about it."

I waved with a smile.

I also splash seawater on Ao-chan.

"Kyaa!? Geez!"

Ao-chan pouts jokingly, looking cute when she pretends to be angry.

Why is splashing seawater at each other so much fun...?

"It's silly, but it's fun, isn't it?"

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Like a silly couple."

"Yeah..."

"..."

Shall we become—

I stopped myself before saying that. 

If Ao-chan doesn't have the same feelings, it would spoil this enjoyable beach outing.

Adult-like Ao-chan might say something like, "I'm just having fun and getting excited, don't misunderstand," to brush it off.

Ao-chan, holding down her hair that seems about to be blown away by the wind, gazes into the distance.

"Don't you get scared when things are fun?"

"...Yes. It's like a foreshadowing of a sudden turn of events."

"In horror movies, couples who are affectionate are usually killed right away."

"What? That's scary. That's us!"

"..."

"..."

Our eyes met, and although I thought of saying something, we both remained silent, looking away.

"Oh, there's a shop! I'll go buy drinks!"

"Oh, sure."

Ao-chan hurriedly got out of the water, as if trying to escape this atmosphere.

What was that just now?

When we talked about couples, she said, "That's us"... Was it a slip of the tongue?

In Ao-chan's mind, does that mean we're already dating!?

Lost in thought, Ao-chan was drinking beer on the beach mat.

"This is perfect for hot weather."

She looked satisfied. 

She seemed to have bought one for me too.

So she beckoned me to sit next to her as I emerged from the sea.

"Do you want a beer too?"

"Sure, why not?"

I took a sip of the beer. 

It tasted like bitter carbonated water, and I swallowed the stimulation.

"Getting drunk?"

"I can feel the alcohol, but I think it's still okay."

"Oh, really."

She seemed somewhat disappointed.

"Are you planning to get me drunk?"

"No, no, before, Minato-kun was—... No, never mind."

"Before? Did I do something?"

"Well, um... It was tough when you got drunk."

Avoiding eye contact, Ao-chan tries to divert the topic.

Did I do something...?

With that feeling, we casually chat while gazing at the sea, sitting side by side.

We play in the sea again, drink what we bought at the shop, and chat.

As time passes, the sun sets, and the sandy beach is dyed in a fiery orange.

"...I figured out why the banter is fun." 

Ao-chan says suddenly.

I also had the answer.

"I understand too."

Our shoulders, sitting side by side, lightly touch.

Without moving away, our hands, gradually and modestly, approach and intertwine.

"It's fun because you're Minato-kun."

The timing coincides, and we laugh unintentionally.

"Minato-kun..."

Ao-chan's serious expression, tinged with melancholy, as the sun sets, stares straight at me, and little by little, our faces draw closer.

Ao-chan's cheeks are tinted in a way not caused by the sunset. 

I squeeze her hand lovingly, and her soft hand gently responds.

"Sensei."

"W- Wait, um... Maybe wait after all."

As I slowly pull my face away, the extremely embarrassed Ao-chan, as red as the sunset, looks down.

"A kiss from a teacher to a student... No way. This isn't good."

"I'm sorry."

"It's a punishment."

"Huh?"

"Close your eyes."

"Huh... What kind of punishment is this?"

"Just do it."

Unable to refuse Ao-chan's determined demand, I close my eyes.

Then—

A sound like a kiss and a warm, soft sensation on my cheek.

"Huh?" 

When I opened my eyes, Ao-chan was walking away.

"Um, sensei—" 

"As a punishment, clean up!"

"Now— Wait!"

Ao-chan, trying to hold me back, turned around once, showing a shy smile.

"I'll be ahead. Think about what to eat for dinner!"

Without waiting for a response, she quickly left the beach alone.

"...I was kissed, right?"

I rub my cheek in a dreamlike state.

While my kiss had an accidental aspect, Ao-chan's kiss was intentional.

Under the guise of punishment, I received a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test