08 November 2023

Bottom Tier 25

Test

Swimsuit And Quest


"Brugyaffuuuu!"

A large wild boar kicks up the ground and charges towards me. 

At that time, I was amazed by its power and speed.

But now in this world, my eyebrows, which have become accustomed to it, do not move.

I activate the [Hayabusa] skill to increase my speed.

"Brubhihihihiiin"

The wild boar, with its massive tusks, tries to grab me. 

I effortlessly leap to its nose and activate the [Sharp Strike] skill. 

A sharp and cool sound resounds as I strike down from above.

<Dealt 90 damage to A Wild boar>

The wild boar staggers on the ground, letting out a loud cry and then flips over. 

At that moment, I jump to a nearby tree and watch the remains of the wild boar.

<Shiozaki Minato gained 48 experience points>

<Obtained Wild Boar's Large Fur and 1500 Lin from a Wild Boar>

"Not bad."

Just a while ago, I was struggling to reduce my enemies' HP, but now it's a one-hit kill. 

However, my combat style still relies on skills, and without recovery, I can only use [Sharp Strike] 4 or 5 times. 

If I allocate resources to other skills, I can use [Sharp Strike] at most twice. 

I guess I'll have to give up on sustained combat. 

Trying to change the system or worrying about it would be counterproductive. 

Clap, clap, clap—Ao-chan, who was watching, applauded.

"Amazing! You had a tough time with this opponent before!"

"There was a level difference, and I fought as a test."

"You're overwhelmingly strong! So, can you defeat everything with that from now on!?"

Ao-chan's eyes were sparkling. It's probably because I defeated the enemy quickly and safely.

"If it's a weaker opponent, I think I'll be fine."

"Minato-kun, you're strong."

"Well, well... It was so-so."

"There it is, the mysterious modesty and embarrassment!"

"It's fine; I don't need to say everything."

I couldn't help but descend from the tree.

"...Let's stop taking quests outside the recommended areas and venture into relatively safe areas. That doesn't mean you won't be able to collect the Fairy Series."

"Let's do that, let's do that♪ It's definitely better that way!"

Ao-chan had been hoping for a safe adventure the most. 

Safe adventure... There's no more contradictory phrase than that. 

I couldn't help but laugh. 

We left the forest and arrived at the Adventurer's Guild. 

While looking at the posted quest tickets, I casually asked Ao-chan.

"If we complete moderately safe quests to earn rewards, it will stabilize our livelihood, right?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you want to do afterward, or do you have any plans, sensei?"

I explained to Aoi-chan what we could do other than adventuring. If you want a house, you can buy one; you can also create a larger organization than a party called a clan. Characters can get married and have children.

"Whaat, you're asking me that now...?"

I had expected an easy life and drinking lifestyle, but it seemed different. Ao-chan's cheeks were slightly flushed.

"Get... Ma...rri..ed...a..nd...made...ba..by....."

"Huh?"

"Forget it. Let's talk about this later."

"Oh, okay, sorry."

I was suddenly shut out. 

It seemed like this topic was a landmine.

Since there weren't any good quests available, I asked the receptionist to find one for us.

"Right now, a Beach Cleaning Event is happening, and even parties with a low rank can participate."

Beach Cleaning is a large-scale coastal quest where parties can participate.

"In the Bayside Area... at Graham Beach, there's been a large outbreak of the monster, the One-Handed Crab. If you defeat it, you can receive rewards based on the number of kills."

"It's reassuring if everyone's there."

"Yes, let's take it."

With Ao-chan's agreement, we accepted the quest.

As we were leaving the guild and discussing our plans, Ao-chan raised her hand.

"Minato-sensei, Minato-sensei."

"What is it, Nakabayashi-san?"

I decided to go along with the role reversal.

"Are there any equipment shops near the beach?"

"Yes, there are. They have decorative items, shirts, and weapons suitable for use at the beach."

"So, do they sell swimsuits too?"

At that moment, I felt a jolt of electricity.

Swimsuits!? My eyes were swimming, and I stuttered in my response.

"Swi-suit? Yes."

"I see. That's great! It's been so many years since I've been to the beach."

Ao-chan was in a vacation mood and looked forward to it.

But right next to her, all I could think about were erotic fantasies. 

Sitting side by side, watching the sunset. 

Ao-chan adjusted her swimsuit bottoms when she stood up. 

Ao-chan and I cuddling behind some rocks. 

When the atmosphere got heated, she would say, "No, don't..." but if I persisted, she would easily give in... and just by slightly pulling down her swimsuit—those breasts would spill out.

{Minato-kun, that's a no-no...}

"Huh?! No! I might die in the quest if I can't concentrate!"

Ao-chan was shocked, her face pale.

"Oh, I see. If you don't want to, let's not do it. It's not something you have to do."

"No, no, it's fine. Let's go to the beach. Absolutely, positively."

Yes, let's go, let's go. I was determined.

"I don't know much about it, so if Minato-kun thinks it's the right quest, I'm actually worried..."

I couldn't admit to Ao-chan that, despite her genuine concern for me, I had been mentally undressing her swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test