28 October 2023

Sure-Hit Archer 112

Test

Boss Rotation 2nd


And so, we spent several hours systematically defeating golems one after another and investigating. 

Thanks to Silphy, whose magical power had been recovering and expanding the exploration area, we had managed to reach the front of the boss room, up to the thirtieth floor.

"...Silphy, how is it? Did you find anything strange?"

"Nope, not at all. It's just a regular corridor."

"Hahaha... I see. So, it's like that, huh..."

I see. 

Despite investigating with Silphy all the way here, we hadn't found any results.

"In that case..."

Muttering this, I gazed at the massive iron door that was wide open, almost as if it were asserting that no one had challenged the boss there.

"That's the boss room over there, right?"

"Yeah..."

As I said while looking at the door, Silphy also nodded with a distorted expression as she looked at the door.

Sigh... 

I had hoped to find some trace or something in front of the boss room, but...

"...Oh well. I can't challenge the boss at my current level, so let's back to the middle boss room floor for now."

By the time we got here, we had defeated golems and raised our levels somewhat. 

But honestly, I didn't feel confident about leaving the dungeon's boss room with this level as it is. 

Well, I probably could do it, but I'm not diving alone, so I'd like to keep a safety margin.

"All right. Then, Kaede, take care again."

As Silphy said that, she flew into my inner pocket from my shoulder, where she had been floating a moment ago, and stretched her body there.

"Okay, okay. Rest well, alright?"

"Okay~..."

After hearing Silphy's lazy response, I ran from the lowest floor of the dungeon with the boss room, where the intermediate boss room was, to the fifteenth floor.

I was still avoiding the golems with triangular jumps as usual.

But I wasn't using [Divine Wind], so Silphy shouldn't get dizzy... I hope.

"Phew... Silphy, we've arrived. Are you feeling okay?"

"Mmm. I had prepared for it, so I'm fine for now."

Well, that's a relief for now.

Now, let's start the Mid-Boss Defeat Festival for leveling up.

So, for the first time.

Just like when I defeated it last time, I entered the room, used [Lock-On], and then left the room to finish it off with [Magic Arrow - Full Burst].

-Level has increased by 21-

2nd time.

I distributed the BP from the level increase to Agility and Spirit, and again in the same way (continues...).

-Level has increased by 21-

3rd time.

With the BP from the level increase (continues...).

-Level has increased by 21-

10th time.

This getting dangerous. 

I feel like my close combat skills are really starting to dull. 

The tension and all that in combat have disappeared to the point where it's noticeable.

With the level-up, my Agility has increased, and it's becoming less risky to leave the room.

If I lose the ability to sense danger in those sudden moments when I become less alert to danger, it could be a real problem, especially when close combat is necessary.

I really need to train that aspect properly at some point.

Ah, this is really getting dangerous.

-Level has increased by 18-

20th time.

Starting from this round of boss rotations, Silphy also joined in. 

That's because I used quite a bit of MP for this round, so I tried giving her an MP potion out of curiosity. 

To my surprise, Silphy's magic power, the equivalent of MP for us adventurers, started to recover.

Until now, Silphy had been focusing on regenerating magical power and hadn't participated in combat. 

But now, with this method of magical power recovery.

If I had known, I would have used MP potions earlier.

Well, because of this, Silphy also joined the boss rotation to assist with subjugation, and...

Yeah, she's still amazing.

This time, Silphy suggested fighting Iron Golem, and she defeated it with a smaller version of that vortex of wind that cut through Undead Hell Spider we encountered when I saved Silphy. 

At that time, the vortex of wind had a shredding effect.

But this time, it seemed to have more piercing power, cleanly penetrating the magic stone that served as the core of the Iron Golem.

Since the recovery amount from the MP potion is limited.

Silphy can't use this technique too frequently due to her capacity.

Sigh, having an attack method with such power is really great.

With the amount of MP from three MP potions, it would be difficult for me to produce that kind of power.

Well, Silphy is holding her belly while trying to catch her breath.

Yeah, I should only rely on Silphy for combat in emergencies.

I didn't gain any levels because Silphy defeated the enemies before I had a chance to participate.

25 time.

After Silphy's belly became full of MP potions and she had a little "incident" along the way, we continued with the boss rotations. 

By the way, since then, the boss rotations have been going smoothly.

However, due to the increased attack power of [Magic Arrow], the MP usage has decreased, and there is some flexibility in terms of MP. 

But there's still that revival interval after defeating the boss... 

It's not too long, so it doesn't bother us much, but when you want to maintain a rhythm during consecutive battles.

It does become a slight hindrance. 

Well, it's unavoidable.

-Level has increased by 13-

30th time.

Considering the time to return, it's about time to conclude this round of boss rotations. 

My level has increased quite a bit, so it might be a good idea to challenge the boss tomorrow after leveling up to the limit. 

Let's go for another ten rounds for now.

-Level has increased by 12-

35th time.

For now, since my level has increased quite a bit, I plan to train in close combat in the next five rounds. 

The main goal is to shake off the rust in close combat and confirm how well I can fight without using long-range attacks.

For now, the fighting style involves using [Magic Arrow] in close combat. 

I don't think the Swift Dagger will be very effective.

But I'll use it occasionally to keep that sense of using it fresh.

Of course, I'll be extremely careful not to hit anyone.

Your level has increased by 10 -

40th time.

Gah! The Swift Dagger broke!

-Level has increased by 9-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test