25 October 2023

Bottom Tier 18

Test

Lucky Pervert And Death Flag


I decided to give the Angel's Ring to Ao-chan.

"Sensei, please use this. It increases your magic defense and SP limit."

"Wow, it's so beautiful..."

Ao-chan stared intently at the ring in my palm.

"Are you sure? It feels like a really rare item."

"I want you to use it, teacher."

"Minato-kun also needs a higher SP, right?"

"Exactly. But with my poison sword, I can inflict poison status with normal attacks. The key is to increase the chances, so I can easily reduce the enemy's HP."

Thief tactics I idealize rely on Ao-chan's [Heavy Curse].

Ao-chan running out of SP would mean prolonged battles and a higher risk of instant death.

After explaining, Ao-chan seemed convinced.

"Thank you. I'll take it. But... there's a certain way to give a ring, right? It's a ring, after all."

Ao-chan said with a hidden meaning, stealing glances at me.

"Well then, excuse me."

"Wha... what, you... your ring finger!?"

"It seemed to fit perfectly. See?"

The ring smoothly slid onto her ring finger.

"~~~~~"

Ao-chan covered her face with both hands. 

She seemed to be letting out an inarticulate scream, trembling as her face turned bright red.

She removed her hands from her face and gazed at the ring she had just equipped. She looked a bit happier.

Trembling slightly, she slapped her cheeks to motivate herself.

"I can protect you too, Minato-kun."

"For me, [Heay Curse] is an essential skill that greatly improves my win rate. I'm counting on you."

"Leave it to me!"

Wow, she surprised me with that sudden loud voice.

I could see a faint aura-like thing around Ao-chan. 

The game's system doesn't include such things, so it must be sign of her heightened motivation.

"Let's move on."

Although there were a few differences between the game and reality, the dungeon layout remained mostly the same, so we never got lost, thanks to the map in my head.

We defeated only the enemies necessary to advance, as we couldn't progress without defeating them, and we conserved our energy.

By the time we complete the quest to defeat the Angel, Ao-chan and I will reach level 18.

During that time, we didn't forget to complete collection quests. 

We had collected the Angel's Diary and the Sky Castle's Blueprints, leaving only the final quest to defeat the High Angel at the deepest part of the dungeon.

"What kind of items did we collect?"

"The items themselves have no effect. They're only necessary to advance the scenario. To us, who are ignoring the scenario, they're like checkpoint markers in a rally."

"Oh, I see," Aoi said.

In the scenario, several items were connected to hints of repelling the demon tribe, which led to a particular flow of events.

As we approached the grand hall where High Angel awaited, we reached the VIP room, which also served as a resting place.

There were antique-style beds, sofas, and a shower room at the back of the room.

"Let's take a break and defeat a few more enemies to level up."

"Okay."

We provided towels and bathrobes for resting. 

This room was conveniently designed for adventurers.

Ao-chan entered the shower room first, and the sound of running water reached the room.

"Doesn't this feel like a love hotel or something?"

I'd never been to one, but isn't this what it's like...?

Thinking that, I started to feel uneasy.

When I couldn't hear any sound from inside, Ao-chan's voice took its place.

"Minato-kun, I forgot my towel."

"Oh, I'll bring it right away."

I picked up two towels and went to the shower room, where Ao-chan's clothes were neatly folded in the dressing area's basket. 

Her underwear had a strong presence, meticulously folded beside her clothes.

"Ubuh!?"

I was late to a sudden encounter and averted my gaze. 

The color was white with light pink embroidery adorned with flowers in some places. It was cute and seemed very Ao-chan-like lingerie.

I didn't see anything, I didn't see anything. 

I haven't seen anything.

To my surprise, the shower room was made of glass.

Ao-chan was squeezing her hair, letting white skin dripping with water droplets be exposed.

"Ubuh!?"

Because I was looking down... no, thanks to that, there was no sign that she noticed me.

She has large breasts with smooth curves and cherry-colored nipples. 

She has a petite buttock that seems firm and slender legs...

I was momentarily captivated by the sight and became rigid. I snapped back to reality.

That's bad if I get caught!

In a panic, I rushed back to the dressing area, placed the towels near the entrance, and fled.

"I, I left the towels here!"

"Okay, thanks!"

She still hasn't noticed. Phew...

I was on the verge of having a nosebleed and passing out.

The image of Ao-chan's body gets burned into my mind.

This was the first time I had seen a real woman's naked body.

And it was Aoi.

"Is this a death flag? Will I get taken out by the High Angel...?"

I had been adventuring with Ao-chan, shared the same bed, bathed together, and now, I had seen her naked.

Huh... maybe my life wasn't so bad after all?

I was on the verge of enlightenment when Ao-chan emerged from the shower room.

A warm Ao-chan, wearing a bathrobe, was wiping her hair with a towel.

"The castle felt dusty, so this was a refreshing change of pace. It felt so good."

"I see. Thank you."

"Hmm...? Minato-kun, you too."

"Yes."

Encouraged, I quickly finished my shower, got dressed, and returned to the room. 

There, Aoi was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

She looked like a pure goddess in her serene sleep.

"No, there's no way I'm dying. As long as I'm with her, I have to protect Aoi."

I lay down on the sofa for a short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test