30 September 2023

Bottom Tier 1.1

Test

The Story Of Sensei And Me Getting Summoned To Another World (1)


"Where is this...?"

Just a moment ago, I was in a remedial class. But now I found myself in a grand and lavish hall.

"Only 2?"

The man sitting on the throne, who appeared to be a king with a stern face, looked at us with a deep frown.

When I looked around, there was not just the king but also a thin man wearing an eyepatch, a burly knight-like old man with heavy armor, and six others who looked like mages wearing fine robes. There were also other soldiers and officials.

Everyone in this place was staring at us.

I was still in my school uniform, empty-handed. Just 10 seconds ago, sensei had been giving me extra lessons because of my poor English test scores. It had all happened so suddenly.

I was taken aback by the sudden turn of events.

But as I looked more closely, this scene wasn't entirely unfamiliar.

"Could this be...?"

"Where is this? I was in the classroom just a moment ago."

My teacher, Nakabayashi Aoba-sensei—nicknamed Ao-chan—looked around in confusion.

When you think of the most beautiful person in school, you usually think of a female student. But at my school, Ao-chan's name was the first to come to mind. Her beauty was so extraordinary that it was well-known even outside of school.

But now, Ao-chan looked like she was on the verge of tears, and completely bewildered.

"I... I need to go back to the staff room for overtime! I was planning to go home early today and chill with plenty of cold beer! Where is this? A dream!?"

"Sensei, I think maybe we've been summoned to this world."

"Summoned? What do you mean?"

"I haven't seen this before, but it looks oddly familiar."

"A mystery, huh?"

"No, it's not like that."

Faces and landscapes I had never seen before were unfolding before my eyes. Yet they seemed oddly familiar.

If my hunch was correct, this was the world of the VR game Guardians.

It's a massively popular game that millions worldwide have played. It had already been discontinued, but it was a game I used to be addicted to.

Ao-chan tightly shut her eyes, seemingly trying to escape from reality.

"When I open my eyes again, I'll be back in the classroom..."

"Sensei, this seems to be the real deal."

"Nah, it must be a dream..."

She actually said, "Nah.". It didn't sound like the words of a grown woman in her mid-twenties.

Ao-chan still seemed determined to deny reality, keeping her eyes tightly closed.

"While the yakitori is being taken out, I'll boil some edamame, and by the time they cool down, I'll take a bath..."

"Sensei, I can hear everything about what you plan to do after work."

It seemed like Ao-chan's mental state was halved when she was flustered.

"If you keep your eyes closed and unprotected like that, I'm going to touch your boobs, right?"

"That's okay. It's just a dream."

"No, you don't mind, do you?"

I was puzzled by the unexpected answer.

But I knew I had already told her, and it was probably the quickest way to get her to understand that it was real.

I decided to take the chance.

"Well then, I'm going to go."

I gulped and gently touched Ao-chan's E-cups (rumor has it).

Wow, I'm about to squeeze Ao-chan's boobs. My first touch is with Ao-chan's boobs. That's too dreamy ......!

The first time I touched it with my fingers, I could feel the firmness of the bra and the softness of the uncovered part of the bra through my fingertips.

Oh, oh, oh, oh... Is this what you call BOOBA?

Ao-chan opens her eyes. Her face slowly turned red.

"You touched it! You really touched it! I can't believe it. It's a problem when students do that!"

"You're the one who said it was okay to do that."

"But it's still harassment now! If I tell the school board, it's a big problem!"

"Sensei, harassment and school boards don't exist in this world."

While Ao-chan was escaping reality by saying it was a dream, a dream, and I was touching Ao-chan's boobs and talking about something else, the people I summoned were having some trouble.

"Why are there only two of them? We should be able to summon 30 to 40 at once."

"Your Majesty... I'm afraid it may have taken some time for the summoning circle to activate. That's why the summoning started later than the scheduled time."

The man with the monocle reported dispassionately, and the man referred to as 'Your Majesty' seemed to be the king after all, as he sighed while leaning on his hand, looking dissatisfied.

"So, the story is that we need to summon numerous heroes to stand a chance against the demon race, right?"

"That is correct."

"But with only two?"

"However, Your Majesty. The Hero Summoning ritual mostly brings individuals with top-tier professions. Top-tier professions are considered to be one in a thousand... No, one in ten thousand. Even with just two, they will be quite a formidable force."

An old knight inquired of the king.

"Your Majesty, what will you do?"

"Once we've called them, there's no turning back. There's no way to undo it... is there?"

"It's irreversible."

The monocle-wearing individual nodded, and Ao-chan reacted with a small jump.

"Then what about my beer!?"

"Sensei, worry more about not being able to return than your beer."

"――You two over there, listen carefully!"

The king addressed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test