17 August 2023

Sure-Hit Archer 106

Test

New Ability Get!


"Ugh... I'm tired..."

It's been a few hours since then. 

I defeated all the golems from the 1st to the 4th floor, thoroughly investigating every nook and cranny. 

Silphy and I returned to the hotel room we had reserved in advance, dived onto the bed, and collapsed.

"Silphy, you did great..."

"Yeah... Thanks, Kaede..."

Silphy and I exchange words of gratitude in exhausted voices, looking at each other's faces.

The mental fatigue of not finding anything after fighting the golems is tougher than the battle itself.

Defeating the golems is fine. 

It's part of the explorer's job, and it increased my levels. 

But walking endlessly through empty corridors, touching walls and floors, even with the slight relief of Silphy's magic, is the most tiring part.

Or rather, the dungeon itself is just too vast!

It might sound strange coming from me, but do people like Shinomiya-san from Astral always do stuff like this...?

I can't help but realize how amazing they are all over again.

"Hey, Kaede..."

"What's up?"

"Let's take a shower and get some rest for today..."

Silphy, lying face down, reaches out with her small hand to tap my cheek, looking like she's reached her limit.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm tired too, so let's... Oh, wait, before that, the status."


-----

Amamiya Kaede

Level 4398

HP: 44000/44000 MP: 24010/24010

Attack: 4470(+52)

Defense: 4420(+12)

Agility: 16200(+11787)

Dexterity: 4575(+152)

Spirit: 14030(+9627)

Luck: 50

BP: 360

SP: 1550

Skills: [Magic Arrow Lv.20] [Archery Lv.30] [Hawkeye Lv.10] [Item Box Lv.20] [Lock-On Lv.20] [Appraisal Lv.10] [MP Up Lv.20] [MP Up Lv.20] [Dagger Art Lv.20] [Enemy Search Lv.30] [Stealth Lv.20] [Status Ailment Resistance Lv.20] [Prediction Lv.30] [Evasion Lv.30] [Vajra Body Lv.20] [Kamikaze Lv.20]

------


"Looks like the level hasn't increased that much after all."

The level I raised during this dungeon exploration is 72. 

Since I focused on investigation rather than defeating golems and didn't take down any bosses, this is understandable.

Still, I wish it were a bit higher than the recommended level for this dungeon because my level is still lower than the recommended.

"...Let's see... As usual, put BP into Agility and Spirit, and SP..."

I see. This time, [Magic Arrow] wasn't as MP-efficient as [Magic Light Arrow], but that's probably within the margin of error, so let's focus on boosting attack power this time.

So, let's allocate SP to [Magic Arrow]...

"Hmm? Kaede, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm allocating SP and BP... All right, that should do it."

I put BP into Agility and Spirit, and allocate the remaining SP to [Magic Arrow].

As a result...

"Oh? The skill level for [Magic Arrow] reached 30."

The skill level for [Magic Arrow] has surpassed level 30 and reached 31.

I used 1430 SP, leaving 120 SP. 

I'll leave this remaining SP as is, as usual.

With its level raised to 31, the power and attack strength of created [Magic Arrow] has significantly increased.

That should be effective against tough monsters like the golems in this dungeon that require multiple [Magic Arrows] I need to shoot.

But the biggest achievement this time is undoubtedly reaching level 30 for the [Magic Arrow] skill. 

Thanks to the unique skill reaching a multiple of 10 after a long time, a new ability has been added.

The newly added ability is...

"Oh, ho, ho!"

"What's going on? Did something good happen?"

"Well, yeah. Something quite satisfying for us right now."

Hohoho... 

With this, exploration will be much easier starting tomorrow.

***

So, the day after finishing the examination of [Magic Arrow].

Silphy and I rested well in the room, healing our fatigue, before went back to the dungeon.

Since we had already thoroughly investigated up to the 4th floor the day before, we aimed for the fifth floor and proceeded as quickly as possible, avoiding golems.

"Yawn... Kaede, aren't we there yet?"

"Just a little more. I know you're tired, but hang in there, Silphy."

"Muuh..."

I move ahead while calling out to the sleepily rubbing her eyes from her inner pocket.

And an hour later.

"Alright, we've arrived."

"We finally made it."

Waking up Silphy, who seemed like she might fall asleep at any moment, we finally reached the 5th floor we were aiming for.

"There doesn't seem to be anything particularly different on this floor..."

The 5th floor is the same as the previous ones, with vast corridors that stretch without change.

"Well then, Silphy, sorry for waking you up, but I need your help again."

"Ugh... Fine..."

Silphy, still sleepy, hops out from the inner pocket and uses her wind magic.

"Well... yeah. There's nothing strange around here. But it seems there's a golem ahead after turning right at the next intersection."

"Alright, thanks."

The result is that there's nothing particularly odd about the corridor, and we've learned that there's a golem ahead as we proceed.

"So, how about we try out the new ability of [Magic Arrow]?"

"Sure thing, good to go~. Whoosh, whoosh."

In response to my words, Silphy, still slightly drowsy, playfully teases me by whistling.

"Okay, okay. Ready? Let's go."

"Ah... Wait, Kaede!"

In a hurry, Silphy flies over and lands in her usual spot within my inner pocket.

With Silphy securely tucked in the inner pocket, I proceed to the intersection, readying my Dragon Tree Bow for the golem that's apparently in the right-hand corridor.

Slowly, I peek around the corner of the corridor as if observing, and sure enough, about 20 meters ahead, the golem's figure comes into view.

Well, at this distance, even without the [Lock-On] skill, it's unlikely that I'd miss, but just to be sure...

"[Weakness Lock]."

I use [Weakness Lock] to definitively capture its weak point.

First, let's start with that.

Now, I'll use the new ability by taking the golem by surprise—

"Let's go then..."

"Go for it, go for it!"

—While attempting to defeat it, for some reason, either my stealth was lacking, or Silphy's cheering was too loud, or perhaps a combination of both, the golem, which was originally facing the opposite direction, suddenly turns its head around to look at us.

That said.

I say "for some reason", but my stealth was probably fine, otherwise, it would have noticed yesterday too...

"...Silphy-san?"

"...Yeah, sorry about that."

"Well, it's not a big deal, but..."

I've managed to keep my distance, and considering that I've been raising the [Magic Arrow] skill level since yesterday, I should be able to defeat it before it gets close.

But it's kind of frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test