08 March 2023

Tenkomori Chapter 79.1

Archive for chapter 79.1

Chapter 79.1. The First Year at the Academy - Second Semester Field Exercise 2 (1)


Chapter 79.1. The First Year at the Academy - Second Semester Field Exercise 2 (1)


The next day. After completing the encampment, we headed for the next campsite.

Although there was a small battle, we arrived at the campsite without any problems.

The groups set up their tents at the agreed-upon locations and patrolled the area.

Things were going surprisingly well, even a little scary.

The only thing that has changed is after dinner last night, Reese convinced Doris to become her subordinate.

With a terrifyingly clerical reading,

"This world is a deplorable age where the weak get oppressed, and the strong get usurped. Let's go with Doris-sama. Count Diort Raikes wants the power to fulfill their responsibilities."

She said something like this in a rambling manner.

Putting aside the fixed content, Count Raikes buys rice before a harvest from Count Diort.

What are you going to do, or are you going to do something?

Either way, I shouldn't get involved.

When I refused, Reese said with a blank expression, "I'll do it again tomorrow.".

It's nice that she's so easygoing, but she should reconsider the choice of her recruits. Including the first one.

With such an act, we're making our rounds as we did yesterday, but there were no bornis in the area.

I had nothing to do, so I left my vigilance to "Presence Detection" and started looking for materials and Resil mushrooms.

These resil mushrooms were quite tasty in soup.

I have been diving in the forest, but this is the first time I have picked one up. It may be an autumn delicacy.

I'd like to pick them up again today to enrich my dinner and breakfast.

Shortly after the mushroom-hunting patrol began, Reese muttered to no one in particular.

"At this rate, it looks like we'll leave without doing anything..."

"That's not true. That soup tasted good. It probably tastes good today too. No, it will be delicious. Because we're going to hunt."

I renewed my resolve.

But Reese sighs, and Sickle chuckles.

What, you look like you're just one person. You guys ate it, too, and it looked delicious.

"But more importantly, that thing from yesterday--can I ask you for it?"

"That. How much do you want?"

"I don't want to die from a single shot of magic. But orcs. ......"

"Okay, I'll do it. I'll take anything but orcs without dying from a single magic hit. Leave it to me, I'll find something more interesting than orcs."

"Oh, wait a minute!"

Reese was saying something, but I was already running.

Because there Resil mushrooms nearby.

I quickly pick them up as I go through. I run through the forest.

There seems to be some noise behind me, but nothing get caught in the [Presence detection].

Probably cheering. Okay, I'm going to find something weird.

I go through the vigilant network of adventurers and venture into the unknown forest.

As an academy student, I rarely receive overnight stays, and day trips are sufficient for gatherings. In last semester's field exercise, I was stranded by goblins along the way, so this was the first time I had been this deep into the forest.

Seren has a reputation for being weak against demons, but there are some trends, albeit rough ones.

The grassland area to the east, where I entered Selene, was the weakest, followed by the north, closer to the center, the west, where the road to Firsatch extends, and the south.

Irregular monsters are more likely to be encountered in that order.

And this was the southern forest. I ran through the forest, secretly hoping for the best.

After a while, I sensed nudlok's presence.

They were not so strong as to be a first-time kill, and more importantly, they weren't interesting to me.

I passed them off as I saw fit and continued south.

When the atmosphere around me began to thicken, I found large footprints.

They looked like orcs, but there was something different about them.

Newcomer, perhaps.

As we followed the tracks, we saw multiple signs in front of us.

We approached cautiously and peeked out from behind a tree.

Oh, it was nice to meet you.

Relaxing at the base of a large tree was a big monkey monster.

The dekrama was smooth, but this one was limp. Moreover, it had a mixture of fur and scales.

In addition, it had four arms.

The name displayed with [Appraisal] was Dokol.

I had heard there were four-armed apes, but it looked more like an ape. But its intelligence is 3.

It's not an orc, and a single magic shot won't kill it.

They have many arms, [Claw Strike] and [Strong Blow], but no unique skills.

There are three of them is a bit of a problem, but they're about as strong as orcs and can handle it.

The other thing is whether they're belligerent or not. If they are peaceful monsters like gorillas, we will let them go.

I deactivate [Stealth] and show myself from behind a tree.

Immediately, the dorks jumped back.

They're quite quick. I fought a heavyweight orc and left one of them for Lambert's group.

And when the dokol saw I was alone, they attacked me with their fangs.

They didn't even surround me.

They may have brains, but they're belligerent. Passable.

I kicked the one ahead of me in the face, and it recoiled.

As I ran after them, the dokol chased after me with a screeching sound.

We are far from the campsite.

I kept a reasonable distance, occasionally kicking and slapping him to make him angry.

Even though I lured them out, there was no sign of suspicion. More than numbers, it was more disappointing than goblins. I think the status is rough. The living being ability isn't something that can get easily quantified. This kind of fluctuation occurs because I apply it forcefully.

After running while provoking the dokols, I finally approached the campsite.

Then, perhaps hearing a screeching sound, the adventurers' presence rapidly approached.

A scout peeks out from among the trees and puts a whistle to his mouth.

"Stop!"

The scout stiffened at my command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test