19 December 2022

Sure-Hit Archer 77

Test

Discovery


Look at the map, memorize the route, and go through one dungeon after another.

"......"

Nothing unusual happened along the way, and I was making good progress.

But I knew that devil bat would be caught by my [Enemy Search], and it's not like devil bat wouldn't react to my [Searching Enemy] skill, like when I took the lives of the snipers.

Then, I proceeded through the dungeon with the utmost caution and came to the lowest level without encountering any devil bat that did not respond to [Searching for Enemies].

The only devil bat we came across on the way were very ordinary devil bats, and there was no one patrolling the dungeon like the snipers.

"This is beyond creepy."

It was creepy that none of the members of the Dragon's Eye, let alone the executives, were there so far.

But the snipers were enough too, that's what I'd say. 

Well, devil bat is in the show, so that part was normal. That's all.

"But that means the rest of the Dragon's Eye members are still at this lowest level."

In addition to the many members of the Dragon's Eye that would be ahead of me, the executive officer has already lost his life, and the sniper has already lost his life, so there are four of us left: the swordsman, the fist king, the wizard, and the samurai.

And the leader with those four in tow.

The rest of the lost religion is not at a level where they can be a force to be reckoned with first. No, wait?

The followers of Labyrinthianism were acting suspiciously, and the moment I spoke to them, they ran away at a considerable speed.

That's also something normal people can't get out of. In other words, as fast as they are leveling up.

When I think about it, they've been hiding dungeons like this, and I'm not saying they're ready for battle, but they're likely to level up or take skills.

"...... That's tricky."

If that were true, they had more men available to fight than before.

If that happens, I'll have to be on my guard.

But I can't say, because I don't grasp how strong Labyrinthianism, and the Dragon's Eye is.

"...... Still, I'll just have to do it."

Even if he's strong, no matter how strong he is, I'm not going to lose.

"Alright! Let's go!"

I resolve myself and descend the stairs to the lowest level.

As I descend to the bottom level, I see the boss room as usual.

"This is a little unexpected."

As expected, I didn't expect to be inside the boss room.

I was high on the idea that they would be outside the boss's room no matter what, but I didn't expect them to be inside.

With this in mind, I used [Stealth] and then approached the boss's room one step at a time without fail.

Then, there's a response to the presence detection from my [Enemy Search].

"......Good, ...... She's here."

When I went down the stairs, I didn't see anyone, and the door to the boss's room was open, so I thought the worst was that she wasn't in this dungeon, but I was right.

How can they stay inside the boss's room, even though the boss won't come back if there's someone inside?

And when I peeked in quietly while hiding behind the door, they were there, just as I had imagined them to be.

"...... Is that the Dragon's Eye? And are those the stray cultists over there?"

The first thing I saw was a variety of weapons.

Some had swords, spears, axes, and other melee-type equipment, while others had staffs, guns, and other long-range attack items.

And at the center of it all is a man who looks familiar.

"Is that the leader of the Dragon's Eye, Toru Oshiro?"

As I should say, he was who I thought he was. I was certain that Toru Oshiro's face was as I had seen in my research.

I noticed a group of people who appeared to be Labyrinthianism.

There were about 20 people in all, all wearing the same robes and hoods, so I couldn't see their faces.

However, they are probably members of Labyrinthianism because their robes were embroidered with a mark that represents the followers of the pagan religion.

The followers of Labyrinthianism were lined up in a circle.

"...... Rina ......"

In the center is Rina, whose hands and feet bounded with chains, and she can't move.

She seemed to have lost consciousness and was slumped over. She was no6 in her regular clothes, but in a white one-piece dress with little exposure.

"Damn ......."

I have the urge to jump out and help her, but I held back and assessed the situation.

From what I see of the situation in the boss's room now, it looks like the Dragon's Eye protected followers of Labyrinthianism.

And.

""""──────────"""""

As I approach the room, I can hear the mumbling of the followers of the lost religion at a volume that I can barely hear if I listen carefully.

I don't know what they're muttering about, but I knew it was not magic or anything. But it's probably not a good thing.

"I need to get Rina out of there first."

I take out the Dragon Tree Bow from the [Item Box] while using my [Stealth] skill, and then I grab the transparent arrow made with [Magic Arrow].

First of all, I have to stop that muttering.

But before that, I should neutralize the surrounding Dragon's Eye.

I want to save Rina first, but I need to keep Rina from the battle. And I need to eliminate the Dragon's Eye.

Then I have to do it now.

And if the battle starts, the mumbling of Labyrinthianism will be too much to take care of, and I need to stop it.

"Multiple captures."

I don't know how high-level the Dragon's Eye is, so let's defeat them all and then act.

Or rather, if I don't, I won't be able to deal with this number of people of unknown level.

"Huh???"

I take a breath and put strength into the hand that pulls the bow's string.

Then, I aim and shoots.

At that moment, a sound that cuts through the air echoed up

The arrows that flew at the Dragon's Eye weapon I caught with [Multiple Lock-On] hit one after another.

""""!""""

With the sudden attack, the members of the Dragon's Eye were caught off guard, and their weapons were destroyed with surprised expressions on their faces as they couldn't avoid or prevent my arrows.

"Well, let's get on with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop 81

Test