04 July 2022

Vtuber Chapter 59

Vtuber chapter 59

And I also made a Ko-fi page, I'll translate one sponsored chapter per $10. 

Old site

59. I'm a Man And My Sister is My Brother 4


"--Please don't get in the way of a rare event where men can flirt with each other!?!?"

It's no good. I don't understand that.

Kuon-chan opened her eyes wide. She screamed with a strong will that would cause a headache here.

It was a strange feeling.

My brain refused to accept the words. I wondered if what she was saying was Japanese.

I want to look up at the sky to regain my composure, but I'm too anxious to take my eyes off Kuon-chan.

I don't know what to do.

Or rather, I don't care what they do to me.

Specifically, she could make me naked, or physically lick me around.

It is impossible to force someone to take off their clothes in VR, but even so, Kuon-chan exerted more than enough pressure to scare me.

"Ku, Kuon-san let's calm down for a moment. We're not men."

--Of course, I'm not saying that I'm a man.

However, it was necessary to make a calm down.

"No. I'm a man now because I'm dressed as a man, I don't care what anyone says. I'm 100% a man. And don't worry, I'll make you a man."

"Hey, what are you going to do to me?"

What are you going to do to me? Male domination? Stop it, seriously.

I now realize that Kuon-chan's eyes are going crazy.

I don't know when it started, but her gaze radiates a will that she wants to "beat" me - or, to put it simply, she wants to fuck me.

My legs tremble.

My life is in danger.

Please help me, Inori-chan.

I think this might be the first time in my life that I've asked someone so strongly for help.

"Kanae-san, please run away... I am here."

"Inori ......, onee-chan ......."

I was swept away by the atmosphere because Inori-chan seemed too reliable, and I just unknowingly called her "onee-chan".

"Hmm ... Hmm ... Please stop for a moment."

But I think Inori-chan didn't seem too happy about it, so she decided to stop.

When I look straight ahead, I notice Kuon-chan, who gradually changes her posture while snorting her nose.

No matter how you look at it, she is eager to starts running.

There seems to be no time for leisurely conversation.

"--Come on, Kanae-san, run !!"

"...... Yes!"

I turned my back on them and ran as fast as I could.

Players found that when all players kicked through the ground with "full speed". You could feel something hard touch your feet.

Then the distance between the two girls and I are opened up, and their voices became distant.

"Wait, Kanae-kun!"

"I'm not letting you through here. Wait, why are you that fast? Hey, WAIT."

-I won't run that far away.

Or rather, she was pressing me.

"Wait, what ......?"

I was at a loss for words and let out my surprise.

The fact that Kuon-chan is faster than me in LoS is beyond my comprehension.

It's common knowledge to all players that everyone can only run at the same speed, and that the only two things needed to close the distance are character control and understanding of the terrain.

But there is no doubt that Kuon-chan's movement speed is much faster than usual.

"What the ......?"

I can maintain the distance with my proud character build, but it was only a matter of time before she could catch me.

"Kanae kun Kanae kun Kanae kun Kanae kun !!!!!."

"Heeiieeee!"

Run and run and please don't let her kill me.

It's not Kuon-chan who's there. It must be a demon or something.

I'm not sure how long I've been on the run - it could have been a few seconds, but I've lost track of time anyway.

"All right. Is it around here? I've detected a player who's way over the speed limit."

Hoshikuzu Houki.

He suddenly appeared.

"Houki-kun?"

"Oh, yeah. Kazu - Kanae, huh? What are you doing here?"

"No, that's my line..."

Houki-kun scurried around but continued his conversation with me. I'm not sure what the purpose of this is, although it seems as if he is looking for something.

I understood that Houki-kun was also playing LoS considerably. He was running in parallel with me who was running at full speed.

"Nah, nothing, But I'm looking for someone. Have you seen a guy around here with fast legs?"

"A fast guy? I think she's right behind us."

"......? It's true, she's that fast, what kind of monster is that? And her face is scary!"

"I'm streaming, so don't call it that way. It might make Kuon-chan's fans angry."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'll be careful. You're being chased by something like that. Do you know her in real life?"

"No, I don't know her in real life, she's just my Vtuber friend. I don't know why she's chasing me, either. And I'm sure no one else does either."

"...... It's tough being a Vtuber."

Don't look at me with such a consoling look, I'm having fun doing it. It's a hellish situation right now, though.

"I'm going to do my thing and get out of here. I'll take care of my business and be on my way. So good luck."

"What, you're not going to help me with this situation? You will leave me alone?"

We're friends, right? We're friends. When we're in trouble, we're there for each other.

"Please help me. For a minute."

When I was wondering what to wait for, Houki-kun ran and turned to Kuon-chan.

And then.

"Special code "Analyze"."

He muttered something so quietly that the stream couldn't pick it up.

I was standing right next to him, I couldn't even hear what he said, so I understood that he wasn't talking to anyone.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh? Don't worry about it. Oh, wow? That isn't a cheat??"

"What? What do you mean??"

"....... I'm on the strategy team for this game. I do glitch research. I came here expecting to find a new cheat this time, but I was wrong. I'm leaving."

"Huuhh..."

"See you later."

"What? ...... Wait, wait, wait! You're not going to help me after all! I need an explanation! There's not enough explanation!"

I clutched at Houki-kun's leg, desperate for help. At least let me use you as a shield.

Houki-kun looked at me with a look of disgust on his face, but he seemed to sense a certain amount of apology for the act of suddenly appearing and suddenly leaving. He slowly opened his mouth while complaining about it.

"...... I can't help it. I'll just tell you how she's exceeding the speed limit."

"Oh... Wow.."

I decided that this would be a compromise to ask Houki-kun, who had nothing to do with Kuon-chan from the beginning. I decided to give up any more.

"... I don't want to get involved with that. I feel like that woman is familiar."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

I'm wondering about the words that I heard faintly, but when I heard Houki-kun's words, I decided to switch my mind.

"The first thing is, do you know how this game, LoS, keeps everyone's speed in line?"

"I don't."

"I don't know. Well, to put it simply, every time you log in, they measure the real foot speed of each player and adjust it accordingly. I'll skip the explanation of why, but anyway, it's less uncomfortable to move your body that way."

"......, huh?"

"Of course, you can't fake it, because you need both physical information and superficial brain information to enter the VR.

I understand what he wants to say, though. I can't see how it relates to Kuon-chan's current situation.

"What? What are you puzzled about? Don't you get it yet?"

"What? What do you mean?

Houki-kun let out a sigh.

"How many seconds can you run 100 meters?"

"100m? ...... Uh, 11 seconds, I think."

"Seriously? You should be an athlete instead of playing this game."

"I can't stop playing LoS.

"...... Really? Oh, I see. Hmm."

"What are you talking about?"

"...... Sorry, I got sidetracked."

For a moment, Houki-kun seemed to have a happy expression on his face, but was I mistaken?

"Back to the story, can run 100m in 9 seconds?"

"Of course, you can't. It's a world record."

"In your case, yes, but ....... Anyway, do you think there's someone who can suddenly do that without practice?"

"You can't do that ....... You might be able to change the error with your spirit."

"That's right, I think so too. --By the way, that woman in the back is shortening her time for about 3 seconds just by her spirit. What did you do?"

"...... I'm dressed as a man?"

"No, really, what are you doing?"

I see. I finally understand. Kuon-chan literally "Exceeded The Limit" because she pursued me too much.

"Ka" na "e" guuun !!!!!!"

If you ask that, it seems that there is no choice but to look like that demon.

"...... Why don't you let her catch you?"

"You want me to die?"

The only thing waiting for me at the end of that kindness is my despair.

"Well, good luck with the rest."

"Wait, wait..."

After saying that, Houki-kun disappeared in front of my eyes.

In the end, the situation was no different from before he came out.

As usual, I, Kuon-chan, and Inori-chan are sprinting through the city in that order. Fortunately, there are not many people around here, so we don't have to bother others, but the misfortune of the base was too devastating.

"Damn it, something to break the ice: ......! That's right, CHATS!"

[Impossible]

[Impossible]

[Impossible]

[Impossible]

"Don't just give up, Idiots!"

No, these guys are useless now. I'm sure they're expecting me to get caught.

Some of them may have thought about it seriously and decided that it is hopeless to escape from Kuon-chan.

But I know I should log out. But I announced to my viewers, "I'll be streaming from 6 pm to 8 pm!

I'm not going to break that promise, and I'm not going to do it because I'm a Vtuber.

"Damn it, ......! Can someone please help me ......?"

Half cry from the heart, half in resignation.

I was drowning in sorrow, thinking that she turns me into a "male", both in mind and body.

"What are you doing, Kanae. Playing tag? Can I join in?"

Suddenly.

One of the strongest players in LoS, Tanabata Koori has appeared.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test