04 July 2022

Vtuber Chapter 58

Vtuber chapter 58

And I also made a Ko-fi page, I'll translate one sponsored chapter per $10. 

Old site

58. I'm a Man And My Sister is My Brother 3


“–Please! Please make me look cool!”

I decided to rely on the handsome Kuon-chan.

The appearance of Kuon-chan staring at me with a gentle smile is so beautiful that even if she is said to be a prince of some country, she will make me believe it without any particular resistance.

In addition to her cuteness, which would be hard to produce if she were born a man, she has perfect taste.

Because Kuon-chan will help me. I couldn’t help but feel hopeful that I might be able to become like her.

I put some nervousness on my cheeks and stood upright, waiting for her words.

“Well, let’s start with the measurements, shall we?

But the words that came to me were somewhat different from what I expected.

“Measurements?”

Measurements. It is the measurement of the body.

I knew what it meant, but I didn’t understand why my measurements were being taken.

Because in this VR world, there is no such concept as “size” in clothing.

No matter who you are or what kind of clothes you choose, the rule in VR is that if you put them on, they will unconditionally fit your physique perfectly.

In other words, you can ignore your height, width, chest size, and everything else and enjoy all kinds of clothing designs.

Therefore, I couldn’t find any meaning in the act of taking measurements and ended up staring at Kuon-chan.

“Yes? What’s wrong, Kanae-kun?”

“Oh, no, I just wondered if it was necessary to take measurements in VR.”

Kuon-chan called me and I genuinely asked questions.

I’m not sure why you would think it’s cheeky to be on the receiving end of advice, but it’s my nature to ask when I’m curious.

Kuon-chan smiled at me and answered my question.

“You can’t help but wonder, though. …… But there is a reason.”

“What??”

“VR is indeed different from reality, Kanae-kun said. But that doesn’t mean it’s pointless for you to know your physical characteristics.”

In parallel with moving her mouth, Kuon-chan created a measuring tape on her palm in a space.

It is only in VR that such a trick is allowed.

“For example, I’m aware that I have big breasts, but … honestly, it’s just an obstacle if I just think about dressing as a man.”

“Ah, …… well…”

Hearing Kuon-chan’s words, my few female fans (who have small breasts) were probably frustrated, but I can understand.

It is a fact that the problem is that it is hard to hide breasts because men don’t have that kind of a wall for their clothing.

“This is why I wear loose-fitting clothes to disguise my breasts. Because no matter how much you try to hold them in underneath, there’s a limit to how much you can do.

As she said, her clothes were made of a soft fabric that did not define her body much.

“Everyone has a few complexes. But by choosing the right clothing design, you can hide it to a certain extent. It’s even more important to be aware of them, especially if you’re taking on the biologically irrational challenge of dressing as a man.”

I nodded my head when I heard this explanation.

I hadn’t thought about it before, though I suppose it’s natural to choose clothes to hide a complex.

Leaving about me having big breasts can be complex in general, Kuon-chan’s words had a certain persuasiveness.

“…… I mean that VR or not, you need to know your body size. It’s a crucial hint when choosing clothes.”

The expression on Kuon-chan’s face is full of confidence, and she exudes the mysterious receptiveness of a holy mother.

The logic is sound, and there is nothing to argue. It would be stupid to ask any more questions.

“All right, Kuon-san, measure me then!”

That’s why I decided to accept the measuring tape that Kuon-chan held next to me with my small chest.

When she heard my words of determination, she walked over to me with a happy look.

“Yeah, I want you to leave it to me …. I’ll just touch Kanae-kun’s body, but please bear with me.”

–……?

Wait, What?

I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine.

I’m a man, after all, but I think I’ve read about a woman’s crisis.

There aren’t many passionate fans out there who have obsessive thoughts that would target my virtue. So what the heck is going on?

To begin with, I’m the type of streamer who is conscious of a relatively healthy stream.

It was hard to imagine that I, a streamer with a reputation for having a healthy and talented fan base, would be attacked by some strange people.

“Hmm ……?”

I have a bad feeling about this, but I could only tilt my head.

It’s not that I’m trying to run away from this anxiety. But I don’t even know what I’m supposed to run away from in the first place.

I looked around, but I didn’t see anyone suspicious.

So I decided to let her approach me, breathing heavily.

I don’t know what it is, but it’s a mysterious chill.

And as Kuon-chan closed the distance between me and her one step at a time.

“Come on, Kanae, ……. Open your arms and thrust your chest out as far as you can ……, exposing everything to me.

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to do to Kanae-san, you bi–! (Dropkick)”

――Something suddenly flew from far away.

Kuon-chan, who should have been in front of me, disappeared, and Inori-chan, who held his right leg instead, suddenly seemed to spawn there.

The shielding effect, which nullifies damage, shimmers, but the sound effect is gruesome.

At the same time, the sound of something colliding with the wall echoed out, and it wasn’t until a tempo later that I realized what the “something” was.

“Mmm?”

What the hell is this?

It was supposed to be the start of cackling and the laughing session between me and Kuon-chan, a beautiful girl dressed as a man, but I found myself in a violent situation.

From the opening, the dropkick may have been mistaken for this stream.

“……. What do you want? Inori-kun.”

Kuon-chan, who made a dent in the metal wall, stood up slowly with his cheeks tingling.

I’m sure there is no damage or pain, but I’m sure there is some discomfort.

Kuon-chan pointed at Inori-chan, who is standing in front of me, with a frustrated smile that clearly show she is forcibly standing up.

However, there was no hint of fear on Inori-chan’s face.

Without taking a step back, she replied.

“You are a sexual harasser in men’s clothing. I know exactly what you’re thinking.”

You can’t use the word “masculine” in such an environmental sexual harassment kind of way.

“I, Inori-chan? What’s wrong with you all of a sudden ……?”

I couldn’t hide my surprise at Inori’s sudden appearance without any context.

I don’t remember making any plans to play with her, and I don’t remember telling her I was here in the first place.

The only possibility was that she was watching my feed, but whatever the case, I couldn’t understand why Inori would dropkick Kuon-chan.

Inori-chan turned her back to me and spoke in a serious voice.

“I’m sorry, I flew in here because I sensed Kanae-san’s chastity was at stake. I didn’t mean to interfere with your stream but I couldn’t let this go unnoticed.

I couldn’t guess Inori’s expression because of her serious tone.

What emotions are causing the slight shaking of her silver back hair?

“I’m not sure.”

No, there are other things to worry about than that.

It’s the mysterious word “crisis of my chastity” that Inori-chan said.

According to her, my chastity is dangerous, but there is no sign of the opposite sex here. There is only me (Kanae), Inori-chan, and Kuon-chan.

I had no idea what Inori had in mind when she called my situation a crisis.

“Kanae-san, please ‘Settings’, then ‘Avatar’, then ‘Status’, then ‘Pseudo Measurement’.

Suddenly, Inori-chan’s voice reached me.

Her intentions were unclear, but I had no reason to refuse.

I followed her instructions and ran my finger over the hologram that appeared in thin air.

“This is …….”

Then my avatar, miniaturized to the size of a figure, appeared in front of me.

The more amazing was the variety of information we could obtain from the avatar.

Not only can it measure my height, weight, and three sizes, but it can also measure the length of my arms, legs, and all 20 fingers.

In addition to that, all kinds of other information about my body. All kinds of information. To the extent that it was not necessary to take any measurements, I can store it in the palm of my hand.

“Oh, I didn’t know it worked like that.”

“Do you see any reason to use a measuring tape?”

“…… No, I think it’s useless.”

Then the question arose as to why Kuon-chan wanted me to take her measurements.

I was quietly watching the two of them, and Kuon-chan opened her mouth just in time.

“…… This is my theory.”

I could feel the will in her words.

It’s a solid flame of emotion.

I’m sure it’s an argument that touches the core of her being and is filled with her fierce feelings.

I gulped and continued.

“I believe that women should make out with other women and men should make out with other men.

–What is this girl saying all of a sudden?

When I hear about men making out with each other, I think of the BL doujinshi that Shion-senpai dropped off a while back.

The impact of that work, which I believe was titled “Cross-dressing Boys are My Slaves: ♂ × ♂,” still sticks in my mind like sludge.

At this moment, I’m dressed as a man, but if you think about it calmly, Kanae herself is dressed as a woman.

If I were to look at it differently, I would think that the situation of the cross-dresser who was made into a slave was no stranger to me.

Depending on the situation, a trap that seems to be enslaved is not an outsider’s problem.

I subconsciously knew that I couldn’t miss a single word she said to understand her unintelligible statement.

And then, Kuon-chan just suddenly yells at us.

“–Why would you get in the way of a rare event where men can flirt with each other!?!?”

What the hell? I don’t get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test