08 April 2022

Vtuber Chapter 57

Vtuber chapter 56

And I also made a Ko-fi page, I'll translate one sponsored chapter per $10. 

Old site

57. I’m a Man And My Sister is My Brother 2


I’m a boy.

I’m a Kanae. I’m a bishojo Vtuber. But at the end of the day, I’m still a guy.

The person I like is a girl, and I get nervous when I’m alone with her.

In addition, I can assure you that I don’t have a single millimeter of homosexuality in me, but I think I know what male friendship is.

I don’t remember how many times I abandon Michiyuki. And how many times has Houki-kun trolled me? But my friendship exists anyway.

“I started this cute Vtuber named Kanae for a stupid reason. I don’t understand when I think about it. And the reason is “To heal the wounds of a broken heart.”

I’m sure I started it with 90% of my momentum, but I didn’t regret creating Kanae.

I think I’m enjoying it despite the strange feeling of being praised as cute and adorable, despite what I say.

I don’t even know if my fans on the other side of the screen were men or women, but I couldn’t deny that they satisfy some desire of mine.

But still.

Again, I’m a boy.

I’m happy to be pampered as a girl, but I’m even happier when they like me as a boy.

What I’m trying to say is. I prefer to be called “kakkoi” rather than “cute.

To put it a little more simply, I want to see the chats say, “You’re kakkoi I love you!”

Here again, I’m going to review my current situation.

I have short, manly golden hair.

Unmistakably manly clothes.

The perfect male outfit.

My avatar parts are still the same as Kanae’s, and my hair color is still Kanae’s, so I don’t look like Kazuto, but I look pretty close to my usual self.

This is my chance.

This is the chance of a lifetime for me to act like me. As a boy, in other words.

I can’t fail, I think.

However, I wasn’t feeling too anxious.

Because I, Kanae, am cute.

If I, Kanae, who is extremely cute, wear men’s clothes, I would produce a bishonen to some extent.

With that kind of confidence in my heart, I left the making room with a regal appearance and used the transfer to return to my original location.

It was the unveiling of the male version of Kanae.

I give a crisp look at the ball of light. A stern face. A wink, etc.

Now praise me, viewers.

“Kakkoi!” “Kakkei!” or “Ikemen!” I’m looking forward to your comments on —-.

[Wait? It’s weird]

[It’s neutralizing her cuteness. She’s become weird]

[She becomes a game’s mob]

[Who are you?]

[I think she can be a decent company to Kuon.}

“What the…”

–I was stunned by the reaction, which was different from what I expected.

But no matter how hard I froze, the relentless verbal abuse would not stop.

[Kanae, you have no talent as a boy]

“What do you mean I have no talent as a boy!”

This guy just said something terrible.

Isn’t that something you shouldn’t say to me, a boy?

Did this guy want to say that I made a mistake in my natural sex?

Stop making it sound like I made the wrong choice in life from I was born.

“No, no, no. …… What’s wrong with you guys? I’m not going to lie to you.”

[Don’t lie to youself]

[It’s not that you’re ugly]

[You’re not ugly, just faintly cute]

“Wait, that’s crazy! I don’t lie to myself.

[I thought so too]

[She’s kind of plain]

[Your look like one guy in my class]

[Never notice even if we pass each other]

“Damn, you guys can say whatever you want ……! I don’t care how mild-mannered I am is. I’m about to get angry!”

It’s good, so go back to your original style that I like. And why do you have to become mobs over the screen? A waste of time

“Come to LoS you, asshole!!! I’ll bear the shit out of you!!!”

That asshole is denying my manhood. And in essence, denying my true existence.

I’m not going to forgive all the people who complained about it, damn it.

“But I know…”

I was burning with anger, but at the same time, I was beginning to understand the reality.

The real me is not popular,

They never mock me for my looks, but They never praise me for being cool

I’ve never had anyone confess to me. And the only one I made was rejected.

If I had a more attractive face as a boy, I’m sure my love life would have been a little more smooth sailing. I wouldn’t have had to experience heartbreak in the first place.

 …… I see.

I can’t be handsome no matter what.

[No, no, no… Please don’t cry]

[The atmosphere is not bad]

[Maybe the clothes just don’t match Kanae]

“Don’t suddenly comfort me! It’s rather hurt!”

Let’s forget about it.

I’ll also give up.

I immerse myself in despair, with both hands and knees on the ground.

Perhaps being a bishojo Vtuber was my vocation, I was vaguely thinking.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of one person’s footsteps coming from in front of me.

The sound was getting louder and louder, and it was probably coming closer to me.

“Kanae-kun, ……?”

It was Kuon-chan’s voice.

As I was counting the spots on the ground, a confused call fell from above my head.

The question in her voice was no doubt due to my outfit. I’ve never shown anyone this outfit before, and I’ve never announced that I’m getting dressed up as a man.

I lifted my face slowly in response to the call.

And there, of course, stood the handsome Kuon-chan.

“…… It’s not fair.”

 “No, don’t stare at me like I’m your father’s enemy. I don’t know what kind of face I should have.”

I’m sorry, Kuon-chan. But even though you’re innocent, my instincts tell me to reject you.

“Kuon-san, I hope you don’t get too close to me in that style. So I can’t be compared to you.”

“What are you talking about? Are you talking about breast size?”

Stop attacking me. No, but you’re right about that too.

I don't know if I can live anymore. If she says I’ve been defeated not only as a man but also as a woman.

As I desperately tried to hold back my tears and looked at Kuon-chan. I noticed that I couldn’t see any balls of light around him for distribution.

Kuon-chan had already finished her stream.

In other words, as it turned out, I had self-destructed by pointlessly dressing up as a boy, and I didn’t gain anything. But I only suffered heartbreak.

How barren it was.

“Hey, Kuon-san. What do you think of my appearance …?”

“……What? No, I’m surprised ……. Part of me is happy to have found a like-minded friend.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about. Do I look good in men’s clothes?”

“……”

“Kuon-san?

“……. …… Oh, yeah. You look good in all kinds of clothes, Kanae-kun.”

“I see. Then I’ll wear this outfit for the rest of the stream.”

“NO, YOU CAN NOT DO THAT!

“What?”

Se rejected me with a terrifyingly uncanny expression.

[Desperation]

[Kuon-san, who never loses her composure, is going all out]

[So she hates it that much]

“Oh, ……, no. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that…”

“I don’t care about it…”

Is it that bad?

As a man, I'm starting to feel emptiness, wondering if I wasn’t that attractive.

“Well, it’s different, Kanae-kun. This is a story that you are too cute, and your current appearance is attractive enough. Yes, for example, if you’re Cinderella and wear rags, the result will be bad.”

“Rags, cloth ……. Are these rags ……?”

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no…”

[This is the first time I’ve ever seen Kuon-san so flustered]

[She’s saying something unusual and incomprehensible]

[I’m sure she’s trying to say that the material is good.]

Kuon-chan seems to be choosing words while waving her hand to deceive me.

I don’t want to bother Kuon-chan, so I should return to my original costume around here.

But just before the transition to the making room.

“Yes, that’s right. How about coordinating Kanae-kun? I’m still familiar with men’s clothing. I think I can help a little.”

Kuon-chan threw a suggestion at me.

When I heard her words, I was troubled.

It was a suggestion that I felt had potential.

I was on the verge of giving up on the idea of making a living as a boy, but if I could get some advice from Kuon-chan, I might still have a chance.

There’s no doubt about her sense of style, and if I can rely on her power, I might be able to make myself a little better.

It’s also will be a good reference for choosing clothes in real life, so it’s a story full of benefits for me.

[……Hmm? Is this a real Kanae dress-up event?]

[Isn’t it possible to see a variety of outfits?]

[Wait. It’s sly]

[I can smell the goodness]

On the contrary, there is no merit for Kuon-chan, but is it okay to indulge her?

“Really? Isn’t that annoying?”

“It’s no trouble at all. I want you to leave it to me.”

What a gentle sister!

Should I call him my brother for now?

I feel sorry for taking Kuon-chan’s time after her streams.

“Please, please! Please make me cool!”

I decided to rely on the handsome Kuon-chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure-Hit Archer 27

Test